NID / CEED PG-2018 ENTRANCE - Sunday Batch
SUNDAY BATCH FOR NID / CEED PG-2018 ENTRANCE
AFA offers comprehensive classroom coaching for different Design and Art institute's based on a combination of classroom contact sessions and home study materials. AFA announces special Sunday batch for NID/CEED PG Entrance-2018 Starting from 15th September onwards. This course is useful for the students who can't join the regular course.
100 Hours Classroom coaching for NID/ CEED- 2018 and other Design institutes (Sunday batch).
(FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT CLICK REGISTER NOW BUTTON)
|NID/CEED 2018 Sunday Batch||35000/-||SOUTH DELHI||Register Now|
|NID/CEED 2018 Sunday Batch||35000/-||NORTH DELHI||Register Now|
CEED SOLVER PAPERS
- Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by NID, IIT and other Design institute Alumni with special emphasis on Creative Ability Test
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth
- Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Preparation for STUDIO TEST and INTERVIEWS
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years papers and sample questions related to NID, and CEED
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
Details of Study Material Provided in NID / CEED PG Coaching
9 books Set for preparation of CEED
- 5 Books on Creative Aptitude Test
- 2 Books on General Aptitude Test, English, Logical Reasoning
- 1 Book on General Awareness
1 Book on Art Awareness.
- Sectional Assignments on Creative Aptitude Test
- CEED PREVIOUS YEARS PAPER-2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012,2013,2014
- FIGURE PERCEPTION
1. BOOK-1-Introduction to Basic Drawing Fundamentals
- Basics of Drawing -Lines and Shapes
- Gradation Chart
- Color Theory, Color Schemes and color Compositions
- Still Life Drawings, Eye Levels and Symmetrical Drawing Concepts,Object drawings from day today life.
- Perspective- Types and Usage
2. BOOK-2-Anatomy Drawing and Compositions :
- Human Body Knowledge
- Anatomy, Proportions and Divisions
- Basic and advanced Human Drawings
- Hands and Feets Study
- Human Features
- Animal and Bird Study
- Practice Exercises
3. BOOK-3-Creative and Exploratory :
- Color Rendering and Design
- Inspirational Design
- Means of Advertisement-Visual Communication
- Grid Collages
- Study of Objects and Lateral Thinking
4. BOOK-4-Imagination and Expression :
- Story Illustrations
- Pictograms and Signage
- Geometrical and Design Exercise
5. BOOK-5-(EXERCISE BOOK) Interactive and Emotive :
- Practice exercises on the topic mentioned in the Creative books to develop
- compositional sense
- placement of different figures proportionally.
- Sense of proportion.
- Drawing of human figures of different postures, action and age groups.
- Sense of solutions which is required in terms of solutions of different design entrance exam.
1] COMMUNICATION ABILITY AND ENGLISH COMPREHENSION
It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, etc. It also includes exercises to comprehend a situation from a given passage.
2] ANALYTICAL ABILITY
This book is designed to test the candidate's inference and logic from the given information. It includes Analogy, Logical Sequences, Visual Reasoning Embedded Figures with Statements.
It includes topics on general awareness which is in relevance with the design entrance examination . Its compilation includes books and author, awards, national facts and figures, culture of India etc.