Join The Best Online Coaching For NATA/JEE (B.ARCH) With 100% Success
AFA is commencing NATA/JEE (B.ARCH) 1 year Online live Classroom Sessions for the preparation from Home. The course is designed exclusively for students to learn all the subjects in detail and qualify the entrance. AFA NATA/B.ARCH one year Course with its expert Faculty completes your prep to perfection. The course is designed in a pattern that makes every aspirant’s NATA/B.ARCH prep wholesome.
Following Module in Online Live NATA/JEE (B.ARCH) ONE YEAR
Online live classes
Live classes by Experts
Play Anytime Anywhere
Pdf Study Material
Study after the class
24x7 chat support
Enroll for NATA/B.ARCH online Live classes, Register now.
|Weekend / Weekdays||
65,000 /- (without maths)
|Weekend / Weekdays||
85,000 /- (with maths)
( Note :- This course can be converted to regular classroom coaching course by paying rest of the fees)
Features of the Course
IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM THE BEST SCORE IN NATA/JEE (B.ARCH) THEN DO NOT MISS THE AFA’S ONLINE CLASSROOM SESSIONS AS :
- Classes are designed to provide you a personalized learning experience and allow interactions between aspirant student and faculty. Online live classes are as good as like offline classes.
- You can communicate by Chat with the teachers during the classes.
- Live Doubt clearing sessions to resolve every single doubt you may have.
- Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by faculties with massive experience in the field of Architecture
- Conceptual learning with detailed exploration of the subjects share by Faculties
- Exquisitely designed course curriculum covering all subjects in detail.
- Time bound practice sessions to enhance speed of problem solving
- Class tests in each session based on the exam pattern of JEE & NATA
- Evaluation of Creative Quotient on the basis of Creative Ability Tests
- Practice Assignments for self-analysis and evaluation by Faculties
- Regular feedback given on your performance Online
- Solved examples of Creative questions from previous year paper of NATA/JEE
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Exam oriented preparation guidance
- Course comprises of previous year papers and sample questions related to NATA / JEE (B.ARCH).
- 24/7 online support via email
- 300 Hours Online Live Classes
- 120 Hours Drawing
- 90 Hours Aptitude Online Live Classes;
- 90 Hours of Higher Mathematics Online Live Classes.
Exclusive Study Materias For NATA/B.arch
• Course comprises of last previous year papers and sample questions related to NATA / JEE (B.ARCH).
Online Mock test:
- The following books/exercises will form the courseware for the NATA / JEE (B.ARCH) one year Course Programme
- books on Drawing Test
- Books on AESTHETIC SENSITIVITY TEST
- Books on Analytical Ability
- Books on Quant aptitude
- Practice Exercise Books
- NATA / JEE (B.Arch) Original Past Papers:
- NATA / JEE (B.Arch)online Mock Tests on Latest Pattern including Physics chemistry
- LINES AND SHAPES
- GRADATION USING HATCHING
- ELEMENTS AND PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN
- STILL LIFE
- HUMAN FIGURES AND FEATURES
- PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONS
- COLOUR THEORY
- ENLARGEMENT AND ROTATION
- PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONS
- Other types of exercises
PART-2 Architecture Aptitude
- Introduction to Architecture
- Orthographic Projections
- Surface Counting
- Mirror and Water Images
- TEXTURE and MATERIAL
- Indian Architects
- Famous Foreign Architects
- Tallest Structures and Famous Buildings
- UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES IN INDIA
- Ancient Indian Architecture
- Medieval and Modern Indian Architecture
- Sun Path and Building Orientation
- Previous Year JEE EXAM PAPER DISCUSSION
- Coordinate geometry
- 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Statistics and Probability
AFA SOARS TO NEW HEIGHTS IN NIFT 2019
WHERE NO OTHER TRAINING INSTITUTE HAS GONE BEFORE...
Afa Students selected in NIFT 2019
HIGHEST SELECTION IN INDIA
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive 12 Years.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2022, 656 Selection in NIFT'2022.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav