UCEED ONLINE CRASH COURSE
AFA is commencing Online live Classroom Sessions for different Design and Art institutes entrance exam preparation from Home. 15 Days special online live crash course is designed exclusively for students to learn all the subjects in detail and qualify the entrance. The Course is conducted by the most experience group of faculties in the field of Art and Design.
Online live classes
Live classes by Experts
Play Anytime Anywhere
Pdf Study Material
Study after the class
24x7 chat support
Enroll for 15 Days UCEED online Live classes. Register now
You can join the online classes from 12th December onwards.
|10000 /-||REGISTER NOW|
( Note :- This course can be converted to regular classroom coaching course by paying rest of the fees)
UCEED Online Crash Course for 15 Days is a comprehensive learning platform prepared by the Academy of Fashion and Art, especially for students who are not able to attend the regular classes due to academic involvement and do not want to waste a complete year. Being one of the Best UCEED Preparation Coaching Institutes it our priority to make every design aspirant’s dream come true. Therefore, we have designed this Online Crash Course so that no aspirant should miss out on the opportunity due to time constraint, if they have the required skills and capabilities, and most importantly are passionate about the dream career in designing.
UCEED Online Crash Course in Detail
ABOUT UCEED ENTRANCE EXAM
UCEED or Undergraduate Entrance Examination for Design is conducted by the IIT Bombay under the guidance of the UCEED Implementation Committee each year. This exam is conducted for the admissions into the Bachelor of Design program offered at colleges accepting UCEED Scores. Candidates after qualifying for UCEED need to separately apply for admission in various other colleges and institutes.
UCEED 2022 Exam Pattern assesses the analytical and numerical ability of a candidate with a primary focus on drawing skills as well. Therefore candidates should be aware of the types of questions being asked in the exam, the marks they carry, section-wise marks allocation etc.
UCEED EXAM PATTERN AND QUESTION PATTER OF UCEED
- It is an objective type exam
- There will be one question paper for a total of 3 hours duration
- The question paper will carry total marks of 300
- The question paper will be in English
- The question will consist of 2 Parts – Part A & Part B
- Questions from both parts a compulsory
- Part A consists of 3 sections mainly comprising of numeric ability
- Part B has only one question that is aimed to test drawing skills
Here is the elaborate detail into the Question pattern for UCEED Question paper Part A:
UCEED PART A
Total Marks: 240 Marks, Maximum Time: 2 Hours 30 minutes
The Part A of the question paper consists of 3 sections
- 18 NAT (Numerical Answer Type) Questions
- Questions carry 4 marks each
- There is no negative marking
- Questions that are not attempted will be given zero marks
- 18 MSQ (Multiple Select Questions)
- Questions will carry 4 marks each
- 0.19 negative marking each wrong answer
- MSQ has one or more correct answer out of 4 choices
- 32 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Questions will be worth 3 Marks each
- 0.71 negative marking for every wrong answer
- MCQ will have 4 choices of which only one correct answer
UCEED PART B
- Part B consists of one question that is to assess the drawing skills which will require subjective evaluation
- In this part, the Question will appear on the computer screen for which the answer has to be written drawn in the answer book provided by the invigilator only
- The answer booklets will be collected at the end of the examination
- Part B Questions is mandatory to answer
UCEED Entrance Syllabus
Now we come to most important part of UCEED Entrance Exam, where we will discuss the UCEED Exam Syllabus. In other words, it is very essential to know what you are up for. You have to be well aware of the UCEED Entrance Syllabus before you start your UCEED preparation.
So, let us see the UCEED Entrance Part-A Syllabus
- Visualization and Spatial Ability
- Observation and Design Sensitivity
- Environmental and Social Awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Language and Creativity
- Design Thinking and problem-solving
So, now let us discuss in-depth all the above topics and subjects
Visualization and Spatial Ability
- Focuses on Diagrammatic representation of Data
- It highlights the aspect of interpretation of a large volume of data in pictorial form
- This also helps to represent complex data in a simple format
Observation and Design Sensitivity
- It enhances the ability to extract hidden data.
- Analysis and logical reasoning play an important role in defining both people and situations critically.
- This also helps improvise the difference between tangible and intangible objects.
Environmental and Social Awareness
- It is about the general awareness of the natural resources, temperature and climate.
- Resources like; water, minerals, vegetation all combine to create the natural resource which needs to be utilized optimally.
- This requires a good amount of design and planning.
- The subject also revolves around designing artifacts.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- This gives one insight into how analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data can be done through analytics and understanding.
- Every situation, solution, and concept can be weighed through analytics.
- It also gives a clear understanding that there is no place for bias opinions and assumptions.
- All are based on data and one needs to logically understand and interpret data.
- So, this area covers questions for data interpretation and brainteaser options.
Language and creativity
- This is a wide array where candidates can show their creativity along with a proper display of their grasp of the English language.
- Knowledge in terms of grammar, tenses, verbs, vocabularies, and thought processes will be gauged.
- Creativity and innovation play a big role here.
Design Thinking and Problem-Solving
- This area will judge if students can identify and analyze complex data.
- Candidates need to identify problems and generate a solution that will best fit the situation.
- Generating solutions will also involve reviewing the options available.
UCEED Entrance PART – B Syllabus
Ability to draw objects, products, people, or scenes in proportion with quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading
Useful Tips for UCEED Entrance Exam
- UCEED Exam Pattern follows the OMR sheet for capturing answers.
- Therefore, candidates must carry dark HB pencils for their answers to get recognized easily by a computer.
- Details like name, roll number need to be filled in very carefully.
- All the instructions mentioned on the OMR sheet need to be read carefully in order to avoid any possible errors.
- Read the questions carefully since there might be time constrain if one wastes too much time on one question.
- All three sections need to be attempted with equal importance hence time distribution is very important to allot equal time to all three sections.
- Remember, any unattempted question will be considered null and void so the score will improve with more questions attempted.
- Since the last section also carries negative marking so it will be advisable to invest more time in this section and try to do fewer mistakes in this section.
- Finally, everything will depend on your preparation, therefore, stay attentive and focused so as to crack UCEED Entrance to achieve your dreams.
UCEED Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria to apply for UCEED?
Answer – Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination for 10+2 or equivalent or appearing in the current year. But must have the results and satisfy the required marks criteria for final selection. Candidates from all streams Science, Commerce and Arts & Humanities are eligible for UCEED Entrance Application.
Q2. What is the Cut-off for UCEED?
Answer – The cut-off is released by IIT Bombay. Candidates have to obtain a minimum of 100 marks to qualify UCEED. Though the Cut-off is released category wise. The minimum qualifying marks may also vary as per the availability of seats.
Q3. Which are the institutes that accept the UCEED Score?
Answer – The Score of UCEED is accepted by four main institutes:
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IITDM Jabalpur
There are other well-known institutes also that accept UCEED score for admission into their institutes. But, the candidates have to apply for admission/Counselling separately to each of them.
Q4. How much number of attempts can I make for UCEED?
Answer – Candidates who meet the UCEED Age Criteria can take the exam a maximum of two times and that too in the consecutive years. Candidates need to acquire UCEED rank to secure admission at it’s participating colleges. UCEED Score is valid for 1 year and is applicable for admission only in the corresponding academic year.
Q5. Should I enroll with a UCEED Coaching Institute for Preparation?
Answer – The UCEED Entrance Exam is a highly competitive exam. According to the statistics, approximately more than 12,000 candidates appeared for the exam and just about 2,000 candidates manage to qualify for the exam. Considering this statistics it seems quite a tough job to Crack the UCEED. Therefore, we would surely recommend getting some professional help.
Being one of the Top UCEED Preparation Coaching Institute, AFA will provide you with all the essentials that will completely equip you to smoothly crack the UCEED Entrance Exam.
Best Reasons to enroll in our UCEED Online Crash Course
UCEED Online Coaching Class will provide you with the study materials, Interactive Online Classroom Sessions, UCEED Previous Year’s Question Papers, Mock Test Sessions, Mock Test result review and feedback for performance enhancement, etc.
Over the years with experience the Academy of Fashion and Art have earned a reputation of being the Best UCEED Coaching Class. Our Online Crash Course for UCEED Preparation has also become very popular among the UCEED aspirants.
We have been working diligently towards the development and propagation of our teaching methodologies. Our state-of-the-art infrastructure facility enables a smooth and uninterrupted online mode of learning but also enhances the overall learning experience.
Our panel of faculty members who are alumni of various renowned colleges, universities, and institutes, makes us really proud. And, are experts from the fashion, art and design fields. They not only teach but also empathize with the candidates, which in turn helps them to bond with the students, and makes them approachable as well. In other words, this enables the students to come up with their queries related to the subject.
The Academy of Fashion and Art faculty members also help the students by reviewing their UCEED Mock Test answers and providing feedback to enhance their performance.
In our UCEED Online Crash Course, we have also made provisions to provide the students with UCEED Online Study Materials, also available in PDF formats which are easy to access anytime, anywhere. We have online video tutorials also to provide you a great learning experience through both audio-visual aids.
At AFA our priority is to provide with quality learning and enhanced skills and ability development to smoothly crack UCEED Entrance Exam.
Features of the UCEED Course
- Live Classes from the Faculties
- Sessions conducted in friendly and inclusive environment for better two way communication between Student & faculty
- Faculties will teach LIVE for the preparation of UCEED where students can interact and communicate with them
- All Problems and Solutions will be discussed by the Faculties
- Imparting the awareness regarding the DO’s & DON’Ts for the Test
- Recorded Video Links
- Complete set of Recorded videos to see all the utmost important and relevant ways to prepare for UCEED 2022
- Best and Most Complicated Problems of UCEED Exam Solution by the faculties in Time
- Examples of Models from previous year examination
- "Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by IIT,NID, NIFT and other top art and Design institutes Alumni with special emphasis on Creative Ability Test
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth
- Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Weekly test series of Institute specific Mock Tests
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years paper and sample questions related to UCEED
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
FOLLOWING ONLINE TESTS & STUDY MATERIALS WILL BE PROVIDED IN THIS CRASH COURSE
Six Online Mock Tests as actual pattern of UCEED will be included in this Crash Course. You May try Free One Mock Test Now.
13 books Set for preparation of UCEED
- 5 Books on Creative Aptitude Test
- 6 Books on General Aptitude Test, English, Logical Reasoning
- 1 Book on Art Awareness.
- 1 Book on Previous Years Question Bank of UCEED-PG COURSES with suggested answers.
- Sectional Assignments on Creative Aptitude Test
- Lateral Thinking
- 6 Mock Test Papers for UCEED with suggested answers.
- UCEED PREVIOUS YEARS PAPER - 2007 to 2019.
CREATIVE ABILITY MATERIAL DETAILS
- Basics of Drawing -Lines and Shapes
- Gradation Chart
- Color Theory, Color Schemes and color Compositions
- Still Life Drawings, Eye Levels and Symmetrical Drawing Concepts,Object drawings from day today life.
- Perspective- Types and Usage
- Human Body Knowledge
- Anatomy, Proportions and Divisions
- Basic and advanced Human Drawings
- Hands and Feets Study
- Human Features
- Animal and Bird Study
- Practice Exercises
- Color Rendering and Design
- Inspirational Design
- Means of Advertisement-Visual Communication
- Grid Collages
- Study of Objects and Lateral Thinking
- Story Illustrations
- Pictograms and Signage
- Geometrical and Design Exercise
- Practice exercises on the topic mentioned in the Creative books to develop
- compositional sense
- placement of different figures proportionally.
- Sense of proportion.
- Drawing of human figures of different postures, action and age groups.
- Sense of solutions which is required in terms of solutions of different design entrance exam.
GENERAL ABILITY MATERIAL DETAILS
- What is UCEED?
- Eligibility Criteria
- About the Course and Colleges
- Syllabus and Examination Pattern with Marking Scheme of the Examination
- Plan and Elevation
- Identifying 3D forms through Plans and Elevation
- SPATIAL AWARENESS - Surface Counting
- Counting visible surfaces, 3D Words, Objects
- Counting 2d geometric shapes and lines
- Counting Vertical/horizontal/oblique surfaces
- Counting Complex forms –+3 Surface counting exercise
- Platonic shapes surfaces* - Names and drawing
- Words and numbers Mirror images
- Images Mirror reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- Water Images
- Words and Numbers Water reflections
- Images Water reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- PAPER FOLDING
- Materials and Texture
- Construction materials
- Production Materials (ppt)*
- Decoration Materials – Flooring, cladding, paints, plasters etc.
- Unconventional materials
- Optical Illusion
- LOGOS and Punchlines
- Type of Logos
- Designs of Logos
- Hidden meanings in logos
- Theory of Perspective – Perspective we see every day or in photographs
- Linear perspective drawing 1pt, 2pt, 3pt, multipoint
- Perspective photographs
- Colour Theory and Line Theory
- Colour Theories and Line theory
- Elements of Design
- Principles of Design
- Colour Psychology and Significance
- Evolution of camera
- Type of cameras
- camera and Its functioning
- Technologies and terms
- Photography Glossary
- Element and Principles of Design
- Lines, Shape, Form, Colour, Pattern, Texture.
- Art and Architecture
- History of Indian Art
- Overview of World Art Movements
- Social and Cultural Connection with Design
- Environmentally Sustainable Designs
- Indian Cultural Background & Famous Structures
- Musical instruments
- Musical Maestros
- Dance forms
- Crafts and Dresses
- (i) Architecture Awareness
- India and World Architectural wonders
- Ancient Indian art and architecture
- (ii)Tallest buildings and Famous Structures
- (iii)Environmental Awareness
- Climate - climatic diversity in India, coastal regions, deserts, mangroves, plateaus, hilly terrain Demography
- Infrastructure – Roads, Stadiums, Institutions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Uses of Tenses
- Active and Passive Voice
- Vocabulary Skills
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Assumptions
- Critical reasoning
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive 10 Years 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2019, 633 Selection in NIFT'2019.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
A young and talented faculty from AFA , graduated from college of Art, Delhi . Teaching from last 4 years . Have a good expertise in the creative aptitude field and positive attitude towards the core structure at AFA. His services are commendable and being appreciated by students . He paints the career of students in a new and unique way to step in the bright world.
Shrikant Rajpal Singh
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav