NIFT MFM B.F.Tech Online Live Classroom Sessions
AFA is commencing Special NIFT MFM BF.TECH Online live Classroom Sessions for different Design and Art institutes based on a combination of Online live classroom sessions and home study materials. AFA announces special weekend online live coaching for NIFT MFM BF.TECH Entrance-2021 as well as for other fashion courses in masters.
Following Module in Online Live course
Online live classes
Live classes by Experts
Play Anytime Anywhere
Pdf Study Material
Study after the class
24x7 chat support
Enroll for online Live classroom coaching for NIFT MFM BF.TECH, Register now
|45000 /-||REGISTER NOW|
( Note :- This course can be converted to regular classroom coaching course by paying rest of the fees)
NIFT MFM B.F.Tech Online Live Classroom Sessions with AFA are completely interactive with both audio-visual aids. Above all, we provide comprehensive study materials in the form of PDF and E-books to the students for theoretical knowledge development. And, along with that, you will also get video tutorials for practical skill enhancement at various stages of preparation.
About Master of Fashion Management or M.F.M
The Master of Fashion Management or M.F.M program was started in the year 1987. This 2 Year M.F.M program was to develop leadership and managerial skills in the field of merchandising and retailing, marketing specifically for the requirements in the garment export, fashion and lifestyle, and retail sectors.
In this 2 year Masters program, students undergo in-depth learning and skill development in management, marketing, retail operations, merchandising, forecasting, international marketing, international trade practices and project formulation.
The course program makes the students well-conversed with creative merchandising and marketing, innovative fashion management practices, information technology developments, directions of fashion trends, and business practices through field visits and industry internships. Research, data analysis and decision-making skills are inculcated as part of the curriculum. Inculcating entrepreneurship skills into the students through both curriculum and various projects is the priority. For instance, the latest innovations in this program are the incorporation of curriculums in the field of Mall Management, E-Business, and Store Operations. Relevant and news areas of learning that have also been included in the curriculum are Social Media Marketing, Luxury Management, E-commerce, etc.
Who are the recruiters for M.F.M?
There are numerous recruiters in various fields of specialization and categories. To name some of them are:
Aditya Birla Group, Reliance Retail, Reliance Brands, Adidas, Taj Hotels, Shopper’s Stop, Reebok, Bharti Walmart, FCuk, GAP India, Nike Inc., Gucci, Marks & Spencers, etc.
How to get admission into NIFT M.F.M
For the M.F.M program at NIFT, NIFT conducts the written GAT examination or General Aptitude Test, and after you have qualified the GAT, you will have to appear for the Group Discussion and the Personal Interview.
The weightage allotted to each of the test in the in the merit list of NIFT M.F.M is like:
GAT – 70%
GD/PI – 30%
NIFT MFM Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability and English Comprehension
- Analytical and Logical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Case Study
NIFT MFM Exam Pattern
The NIFT MFM Entrance Exam is through NIFT GAT. This is an objective type pattern examination.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Communication Ability And English Comprehension||50||50|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||25||25|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||25|
How AFA prepares you for the NIFT MFM Entrance Exam?
Online Nift MFM Preparation for NIFT MFM Postgraduate (PG) Entrance Exam – You get online Nift Master of Fashion Management (MFM) entrance exam Mock Tests, Topic and subject related Tests, Sectional Tests & Complete NIFT MFM Study Material and Sample Papers and GAT Previous Year’s Papers.
You also get all latest Information about NIFT MFM Mock Test Series and latest update about Applications Forms, Admission Notification, Syllabus, Cutoff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Date details, etc.
AFA India provides Free NIFT MFM mock test papers for NIFT Master of Fashion Management (MFM) Entrance Exam courses & you also get All India Ranks & Details Report Analysis available for each NIFT NFM Mock test papers. This will help you for self analysis.
Our NIFT MFM Mock Test Series will boost your confidence level and take away fear of examination before actual exam. Our regular NIFT Online Practice Test will help to improve your weak areas.
Above all, AFA provides numerous sets of questions and Online Mock Test Series for NIFT MFM Entrance Exam. Moreover, Online NIFT MFM Sample Paper helps you to improve your Time Management and thereby improving your Score.
At AFA, on our online Portal, students will also get numerous NIFT MFM Online Mock Test Series which is based on latest NIFT MFM exam Pattern and Syllabus covering all the topics, namely, Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability & English Comprehension, Analytical & Logical Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Case Study.
Our Expert faculty members compile the AFA NIFT MFM Question Papers for different subjects. They also prepare the NIFT MFM Online Mock Test Papers after a detailed and in-depth analysis of all previous year’s question papers so that students get the feel of the real exams during these Mock tests.
Our NIFT MFM B.F.Tech Online Live Coaching classes is a combination of audio-visual aids, with Online interactive sessions for complete understanding and learning.
About NIFT Bachelor of Fashion Technology or B.F.Tech
The NIFT B.F.Tech program grooms and develops the student’s abilities to be qualified for diverse work profiles available in the apparel manufacturing sector. Moreover, considering the diverse nature of challenges faced by the industry, the course curriculum prioritizes introducing different essential streams. Therefore, the streams that this program includes are apparel manufacturing technology, information technology, quality management, etc. This course also introduces students to the fundamentals of managing aesthetics and design elements along with management. It imparts extensive knowledge of raw materials including fabrics and trims. This will also cover the basic knowledge of machinery and their working and handling involved in the manufacturing of apparel. In Conclusion, students are imparted with the understanding of production planning, merchandising, work-study, and quality control which provide important operational knowledge related to the job profiles.
Who are the recruiters for B.F.Tech?
After completing your B.F.Tech your placement could be with the renowned brands like:
Levi Strauss, Pantaloon, Flip Kart, Color Plus, Sabyasachi couture Pvt. Ltd., Raymonds Pvt. Ltd., Arvind Mills, Scotts Apparels Group, etc.
How to get admission in NIFT B.F.Tech?
If you want to get admission in the NIFT for the B.F.Tech program, you have to appear for the GAT or General Aptitude Test conducted by NIFT. The Weightage assigned for B.F.Tech GAT is 100%.
B.F.Tech Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who want to pursue the B.F.Tech course must have:
- ualified 10+2 or higher secondary or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Compulsory subjects include Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics in Higher Secondary.
- Aspirants who have pursued and completed the 3-4 Years diploma course in any engineering specialization from a college or university recognized by AICTE will also be eligible for the B.F.Tech course.
NIFT B.F.Tech Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability: This subtest consists of questions based on Addition, Multiplication, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, and Distance.
- Communication Ability and English Comprehension: This test includes questions on words with corresponding meanings, synonyms, antonyms, singular, plural, idioms and phrases, one-word substitutes, correct spellings, comprehend a situation from a given passage, etc.
- Analytical Ability and Logical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s capacity for inference and logic from the given information and to evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify the given problem and apply reasoning in solving the core issues of the problem. Concepts and practices of creative and lateral thinking are likely to be useful.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
- Case Study: This sub-test is based on a situation of an industry environment. It helps to evaluate the managerial ability of the candidate.
- Live Classes from the Faculties
- Sessions conducted in friendly and inclusive environment for better two way communication between Student & faculty
- Faculties will teach LIVE for the preparation of NIFT MFM where students can interact and communicate with them
- All Problems and Solutions will be discussed by the Faculties
- Imparting the awareness regarding the DO’s & DON’Ts for the Test
- Recorded Video Links
- Complete set of Recorded videos to see all the utmost important and relevant ways to prepare for entrance exam.
- Best and Most Complicated Problems of entrance exam – Solution by the faculties in Time
- Examples of Models from previous year examination
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth
- Online live Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Weekly test series
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years papers and sample questions related to NIFT MFM
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
- Interaction to motivate thought process
- Face to face conversations for development of mind
- Cognitive Development with Motor skills
- Focusing on Content and Communication Skills
- Developing the inbuilt Leadership Qualities
- Expressing ideas in clear and concise manner
- Performing in the given deadline along with allotted time frame
- Case studies related to the course ware
- Construct content, subject affairs and business trends with trends forecasting
NIFT B.F.Tech Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Communication Ability and English Comprehension||45||45|
|Analytical and Logical Ability||25||25|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||25|
Following Online Tests & Study Materials will be provided in this Crash Course
VIDEOS, PPT, IMAGES, PRACTICE BOOKLET, ONLINE MOCK TEST
NIFT MFM B.F.TECH Course Features
We are focusing mainly on the creative aptitude part which focuses on drawing skills as well as we start from the scratch to the advanced level where students can learn by exploring their imagination and fantasy to relate it with real world.
NIFT MFM BFTECH COURSE Focusing On
How AFA will prepare you for the NIFT B.F.Tech Entrance Exam?
AFA will provide you with all the necessary essentials which you will require for the B.F.Tech Entrance Preparation. We will provide you comprehensive study materials. We have a collection of Previous Year’s Question Papers for you to solve and get in-depth knowledge of the examination. Numerous set of Mock Test papers to solve for skill and ability development.
Our experienced panel of faculty members will provide a hand-holding support to get you through the whole process of B.F.Tech Exam Preparation. We are well-equipped with the latest technology to provide you with audio-visual aids to propagate effective learning.
We ensure Online interactive sessions to make both way communications easier between the students and the faculty. The faculty member’s efficient and experienced mentorship will surely take you a long way in your NIFT Preparation.
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive 9 Years 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2019, 633 Selection in NIFT'2019.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
Graduated from NIFT and been working from last 10 years as a Design Faculty. Best known for the kind of creative abilities he teaches and provide shoulder to the students at AFA. Introduced as one of the faculty at AFA with effective presentation skills, stimulates healthy environment in practical knowledge of art and design.
Mr. Dhruv Mishra
A young and talented faculty from AFA , graduated from college of Art, Delhi . Teaching from last 4 years . Have a good expertise in the creative aptitude field and positive attitude towards the core structure at AFA. His services are commendable and being appreciated by students . He paints the career of students in a new and unique way to step in the bright world.
Shrikant Rajpal Singh
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav