Special Crash Course for UCEED entrance 2023.
AFA announces Special Crash Course for UCEED entrance 2023 for 2-3 Months. AFA crash course covers the following syllabus Of UCEED Exam.
The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2022, OR appearing in 2023. Students from ALL STREAMS (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible. Those who appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination in 2018 or earlier are NOT eligible.
Visualization and spatial ability
Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test: understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships; knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
Observation and design sensitivity
Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them. Applying attention to certain details, analysing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Environmental and social awareness
General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
Analytical and logical reasoning
Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question. Data Interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
Language and creativity
Ability to understand and use Standard English. Reading comprehension, knowledge of English grammar such as sentence structure and usage, the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, and active and passive constructions, etc. & vocabulary skills. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
Design thinking and problem solving
Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs and symbols. Ability to understand complexity, identify problem, generate alternatives, evaluate options and select solutions.
Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective and shading.
You can join the classes from 22th December onwards.
|20000 /-||REGISTER NOW|
Course Features -
- "Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by IIT,NID, NIFT and other top art and Design institutes Alumni with special emphasis on Creative Ability Test
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth
- Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Weekly test series of Institute specific Mock Tests
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years paper and sample questions related to UCEED
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
Following Online Tests & Study Materials will be provided in this Crash Course.
Six Online Mock Tests as actual pattern of UCEED will be included in this Crash Course. You May try Free One Mock Test Now.
What is UCEED?
About the Course and Colleges
Syllabus and Examination Pattern with Marking Scheme of the Examination
- Plan and Elevation
- Identifying 3D forms through Plans and Elevation
- SPATIAL AWARENESS - Surface Counting
- Counting visible surfaces, 3D Words, Objects
- Counting 2d geometric shapes and lines
- Counting Vertical/horizontal/oblique surfaces
- Counting Complex forms –+3 Surface counting exercise
- Platonic shapes surfaces* - Names and drawing
- Words and numbers Mirror images
- Images Mirror reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- Water Images
- Words and Numbers Water reflections
- Images Water reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- PAPER FOLDING
- Materials and Texture
- Construction materials
- Production Materials (ppt)*
- Decoration Materials – Flooring, cladding, paints, plasters etc.
- Unconventional materials
- Optical Illusion
- LOGOS and Punchlines
- Type of Logos
- Designs of Logos
- Hidden meanings in logos
- Theory of Perspective – Perspective we see every day or in photographs
- Linear perspective drawing 1pt, 2pt, 3pt, multipoint
- Perspective photographs
- Colour Theory and Line Theory
- Colour Theories and Line theory
- Elements of Design
- Principles of Design
- Colour Psychology and Significance
- Evolution of camera
- Type of cameras
- camera and Its functioning
- Technologies and terms
- Photography Glossary
- Element and Principles of Design
- Lines, Shape, Form, Colour, Pattern, Texture.
- Art and Architecture
- History of Indian Art
- Overview of World Art Movements
- Social and Cultural Connection with Design
- Environmentally Sustainable Designs
- Indian Cultural Background & Famous Structures
- Musical instruments
- Musical Maestros
- Dance forms
- Crafts and Dresses
- (i) Architecture Awareness
- India and World Architectural wonders
- Ancient Indian art and architecture
- (ii)Tallest buildings and Famous Structures
- (iii)Environmental Awareness
- Climate - climatic diversity in India, coastal regions, deserts, mangroves, plateaus, hilly terrain Demography
- Infrastructure – Roads, Stadiums, Institutions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Uses of Tenses
- Active and Passive Voice
- Vocabulary Skills
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Assumptions
- Critical reasoning
….Limited seats…Apply now…! Your Success is our Aim…!!!!
Hostel Facility Avaliable.