CEED ONLINE CRASH COURSE FOR 15 DAYS
AFA is commencing Online live Classroom Sessions for different Design and Art institutes entrance exam preparation from Home. 15 Days special online live crash course is designed exclusively for students to learn all the subjects in detail and qualify the entrance. The Course is conducted by the most experience group of faculties in the field of Art and Design.
Online live classes
Live classes by Experts
Play Anytime Anywhere
Pdf Study Material
Study after the class
24x7 chat support
Enroll for 15 Days CEED online Live classes. Register now
You can join the online classes from 15th November onwards
|12000 /-||REGISTER NOW|
( Note :- This course can be converted to regular classroom coaching course by paying rest of the fees)
CEED Online Crash Course for 15 days is a great course that we offer at the Academy of Fashion and Arts for students who cannot attend the regular classes due to academic priority involvement. Therefore, as the No.1 and Best CEED Entrance Coaching Institute in India, we make it our priority to deliver the best guidance for CEED Preparation. We employ the best teaching methodologies to help you through our Online Crash Course to crack the CEED. Therefore, our Live Online Crash Course is very popular among design and art aspirants who want a career in these fields.
About CEED Online Crash Course with the Academy of Fashion and Art
- Live Online Interactive Classes
- Get access to recorded online video tutorials
- Study Materials in the form of Books and online PDF
- Crash Course Duration – 15 Days
- Course Fees
- Amazingly Comprehensive Course Content
- Strategically placed numerous centers of the Academy of Fashion and Art for detailed counseling
- 24x7 Online correspondence facility along with online tutorial guidance for problem-solving
Now let us see the details of the above mentioned features:
Firstly, with our live online interactive classes you will get:
- Live lectures from faculties
- Live Drawing and Sketching Demo sessions by experienced faculties
- Our classes will impart in-depth knowledge in Design Aptitude Test and General Ability Preparation
- Live review and Feedback by Faculties on home assignments and Mock Tests
- Topic and subject wise doubt clearing live interactive sessions
- Regular Online Test for learning reinforcement and confidence building
Secondly, with our recorded online video tutorials you can study and revise anytime, and anywhere. Our CEED Online videos are prepared by our experienced faculty members. We ensure that you benefit immensely from our online video sessions. Some of the basic but important elements and topics that we cover in our video tutorials:
- Light and Shadow Concept
- 2D and 3D Drawing
- Gestures and expressions
- Scale and Proportions
- Design Concept inspiration
In Addition, we offer study materials for various Design Entrance Exam Preparation, our CEED Entrance Study Material is an all-inclusive study kit that contains comprehensive books that covers all the important subjects and topics for CEED Entrance Preparation. We also offer online Study Materials in the form of PDF for easy accessibility and compatibility with all computer devices. This makes your learning easy and enjoyable. Here, you find some of the elementary and important subjects that are covered in our study materials: (H5)
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- English Comprehension
- Analytical Reasoning Ability
- General Knowledge and current affairs
- Design Work Book
- Aptitude Test Book
Moreover, Course Duration – Our crash courses are very flexible. We try to take every individual student’s needs and requirements into consideration.
No of Days –
Class Duration –
Above all, our 15 Days Crash Course Content is ideally compiled in such a way to accommodate all the subjects and topics with in-depth knowledge. We look into the fundamental and core training methodology, where-in we impart knowledge in the various aspects of these exams. Our intention is to equip you with all the elements on which this Design Entrance Exam will assess you. Here are the assessment parameters:
Design Aptitude Test / Creative Ability Test
- Fundamentals of drawing
- Object Drawing
- Light and shadow
- Perspective Drawing & object
- Perspective Drawing & Composition (Memory Sketches)
- Color theory and color concepts
- Plan and Elevation
- Cross section and exploded view of object
- Elements & Principles of Design
- Doodling, line drawing & Metamorphosis
- Scale and Proportion
- Design concept- Theme and inspiration
- Design concept- Creative Thinking
- Logo Design and symbolism
- Poster’s Design and Typography
- Stamp, Banner and hoarding design
- Human Anatomy
- Identifying problems and problem solving
- Designing products
- Sequential Drawing
- Story boarding
- Conventional and Unconventional uses
- Futuristic Design
- Optical Illusion
- Story writing and comic strips
- Picture Analysis
- Gestures and expressions
- Animation and Caricature
- Designing patterns & motifs
- Shading and Rendering techniques with pencil and color pencils
- Visual and Spatial Ability
- Observation and Design Sensitivity
General Ability Test
- Quantitative ability
- Communication Ability and English comprehension
- Analytical ability
- General knowledge and current affairs
Moreover, the Academy of Fashion and Art has strategically placed numerous Coaching Centers throughout India. Being the best CEED/UCEED Preparation Coaching Institute it is our priority to reach out to every design aspirant out there. We have our centers located almost in all the states and cities for easy accessibility. We have our center located in:
- New Delhi – Pitampura, Janakpuri, South Ex, Preet Vihar
- Gujarat – Ahmedabad
- Bhopal - M.P. Nagar
- Chhattisgarh – Raipur
- Jharkhand – Jamshedpur, Ranchi
- Bihar – Patna
- Rajasthan – Jaipur
- Kolkata – Saltlake, Park Street
- Utter Pradesh – Lucknow
- Odisha – Bhubaneshwar
- Telangana - Hyderabad
In conclusion, 24x7 expert support and expert guidance is our specialty. The best reason why our online crash courses are popular with the candidates is that they can approach our expert faculties and subject teachers for any kind of doubt clearance regarding the subject.
We also organize regular workshops for revision classes. This enables group interactive sessions for enhancing creativity and innovative idea generation. Therefore, you see how students can benefit from our CEED/UCEED Online Crash Course.
TOP DESIGN CAREERS AFTER COMPLETING CEED
Fashion & Lifestyle Design
- Fashion Design
- Textile Design
- Accessory Design
- Jewellery Design
- Knitwear Design
- Leather Design
- Fashion Styling and Image Design
- Fashion Media Communication
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion & Lifestyle Business Management
- Global Luxury Brand Management
- Apparel Production
- Footwear Design
- Footwear Technology
- Lifestyle Accessory Design
- Apparel Design and Merchandising
- Graphic Design
- Animation Design
- Film and Video Communication
- Exhibition Design
- Toy and Game Design
- Photography Design
- Product Design
- Furniture Design
- Interior Design
- Interior Architecture and Design
- Ceramic and Glass Design
- Transportation and Automobile Design
- B. Planning
- Civil Construction
- Urban Design
- Information Design
- Digital Game Design
- Interaction Design
- New Media Design
- Universal Design
- Strategic Design Management
- Design for retail Experience
- Master of Fashion Management
- Master of Fashion Technology
- Fashion Business: Marketing & Merchandising
- Fashion Business: Lifestyle Retail Luxury Brands
- MA Design (Fashion and Textile)
- Fashion Marketing
Useful Tips to crack IIT CEED Entrance Exam
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
Creativity and Innovation will be your best tools, not only while cracking the CEED, but throughout your design career. And, creativity cannot be learnt or forced upon you. Therefore, you should have the creative and innovative flair in you. It can be improved by your observation skills and stimulating your inner ideas, thoughts and passions.
Before problem-solving, problem identification will be a priority. In most cases you may be know what the problem is, but you may have to identify what is the cause of the problem. Hence, only then will you be able to solve the problem.
SOLVE CEED PREVIOUS YEAR’S QUESTION PAPERS
The most important aspect of CEED preparation is solving previous year’s papers. The more we emphasize, the less it will be. Solving Previous Year’s Papers will not only help you to get a hang of the CEED exam and question pattern but will also help to practice time management. Time management is a crucial factor, as even if you know all the answers, but if you cannot manage time, you may not be able to attempt all the answers.
The very first focus of a designer would be to develop the concept of the idea, after that, comes the effective communication of the idea. So, without proper concept you cannot start sketching.
OBSERVE OBJECTS AROUND YOU
The fundamental concept of observation is not a very big deal. You can enhance your observation skills just by observing everyday objects around you and then put them into your form of communication like a freehand sketch or a drawing. Moreover, you can innovate them as per your imagination.
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
You have to really work on your communication skills, during the selection process. As a designer you are expected to communicate your ideas and innovativeness through your drawing. The functionality of the design is also a primary factor. Therefore, in this field visual communication is among the major factors which will be a evaluation element. And in conclusion, you really have to work on it.
VISUALIZATION SKILLS IMPROVEMENT
Imagination skills and visualization skills go hand-in-hand. In your field, sometimes you might have come up with something you never have even seen; in this case you have to completely rely on your visualization or imagination skills, of course, keeping the functionality factor in mind.
IMPROVISE WITH STORY BOARD CREATION
The best way to improvise your story board creation skills is by reading comics strips and watching cartoons. Though may sound childish, but this will provide you with unique plot creation. Eventually, help you to enhance creation abilities and help you to come up with unique ideas.
Therefore, you see how the Academy of Fashion and Art has all these years been able to bring out toppers in the design entrance exams. We cherish and respect the trust and faith that you put on to us. And therefore, we leave no stone un-turned to deliver what we commit.
Features of the Course
- Live Classes from the Faculties
- Sessions conducted in friendly and inclusive environment for better two way communication between Student & faculty
- Faculties will teach LIVE for the preparation of CEED where students can interact and communicate with them
- All Problems and Solutions will be discussed by the Faculties
- Imparting the awareness regarding the DO’s & DON’Ts for the Test
- Recorded Video Links
- Complete set of Recorded videos to see all the utmost important and relevant ways to prepare for CEED 2022
- Best and Most Complicated Problems of CEED Exam Solution by the faculties in Time
- Examples of Models from previous year examination
- "Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by IIT,NID, NIFT and other top art and Design institutes Alumni with special emphasis on Creative Ability Test
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth
- Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Weekly test series of Institute specific Mock Tests
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years paper and sample questions related to CEED.
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
FOLLOWING ONLINE TESTS & STUDY MATERIALS WILL BE PROVIDED IN THIS CRASH COURSE
4 Online Mock Tests as actual pattern of CEED will be included in this Crash Course. You May try Free One Mock Test Now.
13 books Set for preparation of CEED
- 5 Books on Creative Aptitude Test
- 6 Books on General Aptitude Test, English, Logical Reasoning
- 1 Book on Art Awareness.
- 1 Book on Previous Years Question Bank of CEED-PG COURSES with suggested answers.
- Sectional Assignments on Creative Aptitude Test
- Lateral Thinking
- 4 Mock Test Papers for NID with suggested answers.
- CEED PREVIOUS YEARS PAPER - 2007 to 2018
CREATIVE ABILITY MATERIAL DETAILS
- Basics of Drawing -Lines and Shapes
- Gradation Chart
- Color Theory, Color Schemes and color Compositions
- Still Life Drawings, Eye Levels and Symmetrical Drawing Concepts,Object drawings from day today life.
- Perspective- Types and Usage
- Human Body Knowledge
- Anatomy, Proportions and Divisions
- Basic and advanced Human Drawings
- Hands and Feets Study
- Human Features
- Animal and Bird Study
- Practice Exercises
- Color Rendering and Design
- Inspirational Design
- Means of Advertisement-Visual Communication
- Grid Collages
- Study of Objects and Lateral Thinking
- Story Illustrations
- Pictograms and Signage
- Geometrical and Design Exercise
- Practice exercises on the topic mentioned in the Creative books to develop
- compositional sense
- placement of different figures proportionally.
- Sense of proportion.
- Drawing of human figures of different postures, action and age groups.
- Sense of solutions which is required in terms of solutions of different design entrance exam.
GENERAL ABILITY MATERIAL DETAILS
- What is CEED?
- Eligibility Criteria
- About the Course and Colleges
- Syllabus and Examination Pattern with Marking Scheme of the Examination
- Plan and Elevation
- Identifying 3D forms through Plans and Elevation
- SPATIAL AWARENESS - Surface Counting
- Counting visible surfaces, 3D Words, Objects
- Counting 2d geometric shapes and lines
- Counting Vertical/horizontal/oblique surfaces
- Counting Complex forms –+3 Surface counting exercise
- Platonic shapes surfaces* - Names and drawing
- Words and numbers Mirror images
- Images Mirror reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- Water Images
- Words and Numbers Water reflections
- Images Water reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- PAPER FOLDING
- Materials and Texture
- Construction materials
- Production Materials (ppt)*
- Decoration Materials – Flooring, cladding, paints, plasters etc.
- Unconventional materials
- Optical Illusion
- LOGOS and Punchlines
- Type of Logos
- Designs of Logos
- Hidden meanings in logos
- Theory of Perspective – Perspective we see every day or in photographs
- Linear perspective drawing 1pt, 2pt, 3pt, multipoint
- Perspective photographs
- Colour Theory and Line Theory
- Colour Theories and Line theory
- Elements of Design
- Principles of Design
- Colour Psychology and Significance
- Evolution of camera
- Type of cameras
- camera and Its functioning
- Technologies and terms
- Photography Glossary
- Element and Principles of Design
- Lines, Shape, Form, Colour, Pattern, Texture.
- Art and Architecture
- History of Indian Art
- Overview of World Art Movements
- Social and Cultural Connection with Design
- Environmentally Sustainable Designs
- Indian Cultural Background & Famous Structures
- Musical instruments
- Musical Maestros
- Dance forms
- Crafts and Dresses
- (i) Architecture Awareness
- India and World Architectural wonders
- Ancient Indian art and architecture
- (ii)Tallest buildings and Famous Structures
- (iii)Environmental Awareness
- Climate - climatic diversity in India, coastal regions, deserts, mangroves, plateaus, hilly terrain Demography
- Infrastructure – Roads, Stadiums, Institutions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Uses of Tenses
- Active and Passive Voice
- Vocabulary Skills
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Assumptions
- Critical reasoning
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive 9 Years 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2019, 633 Selection in NIFT'2019.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
Graduated from NIFT and been working from last 10 years as a Design Faculty. Best known for the kind of creative abilities he teaches and provide shoulder to the students at AFA. Introduced as one of the faculty at AFA with effective presentation skills, stimulates healthy environment in practical knowledge of art and design.
Mr. Dhruv Mishra
A young and talented faculty from AFA , graduated from college of Art, Delhi . Teaching from last 4 years . Have a good expertise in the creative aptitude field and positive attitude towards the core structure at AFA. His services are commendable and being appreciated by students . He paints the career of students in a new and unique way to step in the bright world.
Shrikant Rajpal Singh
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav