NIFT NID CEED Online 1 Year Coaching
Join The Best Online Coaching For NIFT NID TDV IIAD PEARL CODE VGU UCEED UID IMAGINXP JKLU JSSA 2023 Entrance Exam With 100% Success
AFA is commencing Online live Classroom Sessions for different Design and Art institutes entrance eaxam preparation from Home. The course is designed exclusively for students to learn all the subjects in detail and qualify the entrance. The Course is conducted by the most experience group of faculties in the field of Art and Design.
Following Module in Online Live course
Online live classes
Live classes by Experts
Play Anytime Anywhere
Pdf Study Material
Study after the class
24x7 chat support
ENROLL FOR NIFT 1 YEAR ONLINE LIVE CLASSES. REGISTER NOW
|30000 /-||REGISTER NOW|
NIFT NID CEED Online 1 Year Coaching is one of the most sough-after programs that AFA has to offer. This includes extensive NIFT NID Online Coaching Classes with audio-visual aids. We offer a great compilation of exclusive study material for NIFT and NID preparation.
NIFT NID CEED Online coaching classes are a well-structured course program that are dynamic in nature as we re-structure our programs and teaching methodology as and when there is a change in the NIFT syllabus or NID exam pattern. We have a team of experienced faculty members who put in lot of effort in not only training talented brains, but they also do a great job in researching the institute-specific syllabus and exam pattern to help you in the NIFT NID preparation process.
NIFT NID CEED Online 1 Year Coaching
We claim to be among the Top NIFT NID CEED Online Coaching Institute as we have the basic infrastructural back-up which is necessary for NIFT Entrance preparation. Our Online NID Coaching classes play a major role in preparing you for the NID Entrance. CEED/UCEED Online Classes are very popular because of our study materials and interactive teaching methodologies.
New and innovative teaching methodology with AFA
Our priority is to keep ourselves up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in the preparation process. We regularly come up with new and innovative ways of teaching so as to enhance your learning experience. Above all, we offer amazing result-oriented and unique methods are employed to help you increase your knowledge base to the optimum. It takes immense effort to build a comprehensive course structure and student-specific approach to create a great learning environment.
About NIFT NID CEED UCEED Online 1 Year Coaching preparation
How to prepare for NIFT Entrance Exam?
Preparing for NIFT Entrance Exam or the other Design Entrance Exams like the NID, UCEED/ CEED, takes a lot of effort like;
- Making a daily schedule
- Result-oriented approach
- Focused learning techniques
- Comprehensive study materials
- Sample Test Papers
- Solving Previous Year’s Papers
- Mock Test to simulate the original exam scenario
- Above all, Expert Guidance for methodological teaching, feedback and performance enhancement.
Features of the NIFT NID CEED Course
- Live Classes from the Faculties
- Sessions conducted in friendly and inclusive environment for better two way communication between Student & faculty
- Faculties will teach LIVE for the preparation of NIFT | NID | CEED | UCEED where students can interact and communicate with them
- All Problems and Solutions will be discussed by the Faculties
- Imparting the awareness regarding the DO’s & DON’Ts for the Test
- Recorded Video Links
- Complete set of Recorded videos to see all the utmost important and relevant ways to prepare for Situation Test
- Best and Most Complicated Problems of Situation Test – Solution by the faculties in Time
- Examples of Models from previous year examination
- "Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by NID, NIFT and other top art and fashion institutes Alumni with special emphasis on Creative Ability Test
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth
- Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Simultaneous preparation for SITUATION TEST, STUDIO TEST and INTERVIEWS
- Regular live interaction with fashion and media celebrities
- Weekly test series of Institute specific Mock Tests
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years papers and sample questions related to NID, NIFT, PEARL, FDDI, NATA etc.
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
NIFT NID CEED Online 1 Year Coaching with AFA India
Academy of Fashion and Art offers numerous coaching classes for every individual entrance exam. Offering institute-specific coaching classes is our specialty. Therefore, we offer NIFT NID CEED UCEED Entrance exam preparation coaching.
So, let us discuss the features which have made us the Best NIFT Preparation Coaching Institute in India:
Location of our coaching centers
Firstly, the most important feature of our NIFT Entrance Coaching Institute is our strategically placed centers through India. For instance, we have numerous centers in almost every state and city of India to facilitate NIFT Entrance Preparation.
Experienced panel of Faculty Members
Secondly, the main pillars of a NID Entrance Coaching Institute are their faculty members. Therefore, we have a panel of experienced and dedicated faculty members, who are alumni from various design institutes. In other words, our faculty members reach out to every individual student in training them and resolving their queries.
Knowledge Management Center
Above all, an important feature of NIFT Entrance Preparation is the resources for knowledge. Therefore, our primary objective is to offer the aspirants with the resources to enhance their knowledge, skill, and ability.
State-of-the-art Infrastructure for NIFT NID Online Coaching
As most aspirants are looking forward to NIFT Online Coaching Classes, therefore, we have made adequate provisions to offer Live Online Training. For instance, uninterrupted Online Sessions to promote interactive learning is our priority.
The NID CEED/UCEED Preparation is equally tough as all of these exams are national-level exams and quite competitive considering the number of aspirants appearing and competing for the seats in their preferred colleges.
Therefore, we also have numerous Course programs for NID Preparation. Our UCEED/CEED Preparation Online Classes are comprehensive and interactive to enhance better and improved learning. After that, we conduct regular sessions on observation skills and creative ability.
What to expect from the Academy of Fashion and Art as the Best NIFT, NID, UCEED/CEED Coaching Institute?
Our 1 Year Online Coaching classes for NIFT, NID, CEED/UCEED Preparation comprises of:
We offer comprehensive study materials to reinforce the Online Classes. Above all, we provide home assignments to help students practice what they have learned in the class. Our study materials cover all the important subjects and topics in the NIFT NID CEED/UCEED Syllabus.
As we know, for these kinds of highly competitive exams expert mentorship is very beneficial. Therefore, our panel of experienced faculty members is always eager to help you through the preparation process.
Mock Test Facilities:
We have elaborate mock test facilities and we conduct regular mock test sessions to build confidence. We create an environment simulating the original exam scenario. This helps the candidates to get acquainted with the original exam situation.
Regular Performance Feedback:
After we conduct mock exams, we provide individual feedback to students on their performance. This helps them to self-evaluate and perform better in the future exams.
It is obvious that you will be pre-occupied with your preparation process; therefore, it becomes our responsibility to provide you with all kinds of information related to your subject, schedule, colleges and important dates.
This is one of the most important aspects of your preparation process. You will surely have many queries related to subjects and topics. Therefore, we conduct special/regular query solving sessions. We provide prompt online solutions so that you do not have to waste your precious time looking for answers or solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must be having many questions in mind about the most sought-after college for fashion and design aspirants. Every year approximately 35,000 candidates appear for the NIFT Entrance Exam competing for almost 2,500 seats.
Here we have compiled a few important questions which may satiate your queries.
Q1. Other than the full-time programs, does NIFT offer any other courses?
Answer: NIFT, in consultation with reputed academicians and industry experts, has developed a range of Continuing Education Programs. These programs aim to complement the practical knowledge of the industry professionals with formal education in their respective professional fields. These programs are scheduled such that the participants can pursue the course without interrupting their professional activity. Finally, on successful completion, the candidates are awarded a certificate from NIFT.
Q2. How does NIFT evaluate its students during the regular programs?
Answer: Evaluation and assessment is a continuous process conducted by NIFT through various ways like assignments, projects, internships, and presentations. The panel of judges who conduct the scrutiny is experienced academicians and industry professionals. In other words, they monitor candidates transforming into competent professionals. Their aim is to offer candidates feedbacks so as to help them develop academically as well as professionally.
Q3. Which brands or companies come forward for campus placements at NIFT?
Answer: All throughout the years from the inception of NIFT, numerous brands and companies have come forward for campus placement at NIFT. Here is the name of few of the employers department wise:
- Masters of Fashion Management – American Pacific, Aditya Birla Group, Benetton, ITC Wills Lifestyle etc.
- Masters of Fashion Technology – Arvind Mills, Nike, Adidas, United Colors of Benetton, Pantaloons export Garments.
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion Design) – Levis, Freelook, Omega Designs, Proline, Spykar, Swarvoski India, etc.
- Bachelor of Design (Accessory Design) – Westside, Reliance Retail, D’damas, Gitanjali Jewellery Pvt. Ltd., Tanishq, etc.
- Bachelor of Design (Leather Design) – Liberty, Alpine International, Century Overseas, ABC Leathers, etc.
- Bachelor of Design (Textile Design) – Grasim Industries, Mafatlal Industries Ltd., Nahar Industries, etc.
- Bachelor of Design (Knitwear Design) – GAP, SPL Industries, Oswal Woolen Mills, Rajah Hosiery, Uni Style Image, etc.
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) – Shopper’s Stop, Marks & Spencers, Christian Dior, Times Now, Wizcraft, etc.
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) – Gini & Jony, Laguna Clothing, ITC LRBD, Color Plus, Celebrity Fahsions.
Q4. Is the NIFT Placement process center-centric?
Answer: The placement process is centralized for centers and disciplines.
Q5. What is the basic difference between NID and CEED?
Answer: The exams are national level exams for national institutes; NID is National Institute of Design and the Exam is NID DAT, while CEED is Common Entrance Exam for Design which is a joint entrance exam for admissions into IITs and IISc. NID DAT is for both UG and PG whereas CEED is for PG only. No major significant difference other than automotive design.
Q6. What is NID Studio Test?
NID Studio Test is the second stage of entrance exam. This on-campus test involves material handling, audio-visual test, doodling Test, group discussion, etc. The NID Studio Test carries 50% weightage of the overall exam. In other words, this test assesses a candidate, observation ability, creativity and innovative skills.
Following Online Tests & Study Materials will be provided in this Course
VIDEOS, PPT, IMAGES, PRACTICE BOOKLET
10 Online Mock Tests as actual pattern of NIFT NID CEED UCEED will be included in this Course. You May try Free One Mock Test Now.
15 books Set for preparation of NIFT/NID and other design institutes - GAT/CAT/DAT
- 5 Books on Creative Aptitude Test
- 3 Books on General Aptitude Test-Quantitative Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning
- 3 Books including Test Series-Quantitative Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning
- 1 Book on General Awareness
- 1 Book on Fashion/Design Awareness
- 1 Book on 17 Previous Years Solved Question Bank of NIFT-CAT -1999-2015 with suggested answers.
1 Book on 11 Previous Years Question Bank of NID-2004-2014 with suggested answers.
- Sectional Assignments on Creative Aptitude Test
- 6 Mock Test Papers both on CAT and GAT for NIFT with suggested answers.
- 6 Mock Test Papers for NID with suggested answers.
1. BOOK-1-Introduction to Basic Drawing Fundamentals
- Basics of Drawing -Lines and Shapes
- Gradation Chart
- Color Theory, Color Schemes and color Compositions
- Still Life Drawings, Eye Levels and Symmetrical Drawing Concepts,Object drawings from day today life.
- Perspective- Types and Usage
2. BOOK-2-Anatomy Drawing and Compositions :
- Human Body Knowledge
- Anatomy, Proportions and Divisions
- Basic and advanced Human Drawings
- Hands and Feets Study
- Human Features
- Animal and Bird Study
- Practice Exercises
3. BOOK-3-Creative and Exploratory :
- Color Rendering and Design
- Inspirational Design
- Means of Advertisement-Visual Communication
- Grid Collages
- Study of Objects and Lateral Thinking
4. BOOK-4-Imagination and Expression :
- Story Illustrations
- Pictograms and Signage
- Geometrical and Design Exercise
5. BOOK-5-(EXERCISE BOOK) Interactive and Emotive :
- Practice exercises on the topic mentioned in the Creative books to develop
- compositional sense
- placement of different figures proportionally.
- Sense of proportion.
- Drawing of human figures of different postures, action and age groups.
- Sense of solutions which is required in terms of solutions of different design entrance exam.
1] QUANTITATIVE ABILITY
This book consists of questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion and Distance.
2] COMMUNICATION ABILITY AND ENGLISH COMPREHENSION
It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, etc. It also includes exercises to comprehend a situation from a given passage.
3] ANALYTICAL ABILITY
This book is designed to test the candidate's inference and logic from the given information. It includes Analogy, Logical Sequences, Visual Reasoning Embedded Figures with Statements.
It includes topics on general awareness which is in relevance with the design entrance examination . Its compilation includes books and author, awards,nationa facts and figures, culture of India etc.
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive 10 Years 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2019, 633 Selection in NIFT'2019.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
A young and talented faculty from AFA , graduated from college of Art, Delhi . Teaching from last 4 years . Have a good expertise in the creative aptitude field and positive attitude towards the core structure at AFA. His services are commendable and being appreciated by students . He paints the career of students in a new and unique way to step in the bright world.
Shrikant Rajpal Singh
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav