UCEED + NIFT + NID - UG PROGRAMMES
UCEED + NIFT + NID - UG PROGRAMMES
17 Books Set for preparation of NIFT, NID & UCEED . Which includes books on Creative Aptitude Test, General Aptitude Test, Art Awareness, Previous Years Solved Question Bank, Test Series, Mock Test Papers & Many More. See Details Below.Buy Now
17 books Set for preparation of UCEED + NID + NIFT
- 5 Books on Creative Aptitude Test
- 6 Books on General Aptitude Test, English, Logical Reasoning
- 1 Book on Art Awareness.
- 1 Book on Previous Years Question Bank of NID-UG COURSES with suggested answers.
- 1 Book on Previous Years Question Bank of NIFT-UG COURSES with suggested answers.
- Sectional Assignments on Creative Aptitude Test
- Lateral Thinking
- 6 Mock Test Papers for NID.
- 6 Mock Test Papers for NIFT.
- UCEED QUESTION BANK WITH SAMPLE PAPERS.
- 6 UCEED Online Mock Test.
1. BOOK-1-Introduction to Basic Drawing Fundamentals
- Basics of Drawing -Lines and Shapes
- Gradation Chart
- Color Theory, Color Schemes and color Compositions
- Still Life Drawings, Eye Levels and Symmetrical Drawing Concepts,Object drawings from day today life.
- Perspective- Types and Usage
2. BOOK-2-Anatomy Drawing and Compositions :
- Human Body Knowledge
- Anatomy, Proportions and Divisions
- Basic and advanced Human Drawings
- Hands and Feets Study
- Human Features
- Animal and Bird Study
- Practice Exercises
3. BOOK-3-Creative and Exploratory :
- Color Rendering and Design
- Inspirational Design
- Means of Advertisement-Visual Communication
- Grid Collages
- Study of Objects and Lateral Thinking
4. BOOK-4-Imagination and Expression :
- Story Illustrations
- Pictograms and Signage
- Geometrical and Design Exercise
5. BOOK-5-(EXERCISE BOOK) Interactive and Emotive :
- Practice exercises on the topic mentioned in the Creative books to develop
- compositional sense
- placement of different figures proportionally.
- Sense of proportion.
- Drawing of human figures of different postures, action and age groups.
- Sense of solutions which is required in terms of solutions of different design entrance exam.
What is CEED?
About the Course and Colleges
Syllabus and Examination Pattern with Marking Scheme of the Examination
- Plan and Elevation
- Identifying 3D forms through Plans and Elevation
- SPATIAL AWARENESS - Surface Counting
- Counting visible surfaces, 3D Words, Objects
- Counting 2d geometric shapes and lines
- Counting Vertical/horizontal/oblique surfaces
- Counting Complex forms –+3 Surface counting exercise
- Platonic shapes surfaces* - Names and drawing
- Words and numbers Mirror images
- Images Mirror reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- Water Images
- Words and Numbers Water reflections
- Images Water reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- PAPER FOLDING
- Materials and Texture
- Construction materials
- Production Materials (ppt)*
- Decoration Materials – Flooring, cladding, paints, plasters etc.
- Unconventional materials
- Optical Illusion
- LOGOS and Punchlines
- Type of Logos
- Designs of Logos
- Hidden meanings in logos
- Theory of Perspective – Perspective we see every day or in photographs
- Linear perspective drawing 1pt, 2pt, 3pt, multipoint
- Perspective photographs
- Colour Theory and Line Theory
- Colour Theories and Line theory
- Elements of Design
- Principles of Design
- Colour Psychology and Significance
- Evolution of camera
- Type of cameras
- camera and Its functioning
- Technologies and terms
- Photography Glossary
- Element and Principles of Design
- Lines, Shape, Form, Colour, Pattern, Texture.
- Art and Architecture
- History of Indian Art
- Overview of World Art Movements
- Social and Cultural Connection with Design
- Environmentally Sustainable Designs
- Indian Cultural Background & Famous Structures
- Musical instruments
- Musical Maestros
- Dance forms
- Crafts and Dresses
- (i) Architecture Awareness
- India and World Architectural wonders
- Ancient Indian art and architecture
- (ii)Tallest buildings and Famous Structures
- (iii)Environmental Awareness
- Climate - climatic diversity in India, coastal regions, deserts, mangroves, plateaus, hilly terrain Demography
- Infrastructure – Roads, Stadiums, Institutions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Uses of Tenses
- Active and Passive Voice
- Vocabulary Skills
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Assumptions
- Critical reasoning
Why to order postal program from AFA ?
Well designed course content by NID / NIFT Alumni covering all subjects in depth
Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Guidelines for solving the questions focussing the basics of sketching and its usage.
- Solved Question Bank with suggested answers.
- Starting from Scratch to Detailing which builds the confidence of students with a problem solving approach.
- Focusing on overall practical knowledge.
- Preparation based and focussing on the Syllabus.
- Develops over all creative skills of a design aspirant which not only helps him cracking the entrance but also makes him ready to face the challenges after entering a design college.
- Mock & Full Length Tests with analysis which Periodically benchmark your performance and discover flaws in preparation.
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.