NIFT SITUATION TEST ONLINE LIVE COACHING
Join The Best Online Coaching For NIFT SITUATION TEST
AFA is commencing NIFT SITUATION TEST Online live Classroom Sessions in for the preparation from Home. The course is designed exclusively for students to learn all the subjects in detail and qualify the entrance. The Course is conducted by the most experience group of faculties in the field of Art and Design
The NIFT Situation Test Online Coaching, which AFA India offers in a comprehensive and interactive methodology, is among the Best NIFT Situation Test Coaching Institute, has to offer.
Imagine yourself in the NIFT Situation Test, where you are given some materials to make a 3D model in a limited time !
Do you think it is going to be a tough job?
If so, here you are sure to find some help.
When you enroll with us, instantly you will get a NIFT Situation Test Kit. This kit comprises various materials required for the situation test.
Your precious time is very valuable; therefore, do not waste going around looking for the things here and there. We have already collected and packed them for you in the NIFT Situation Test Kit.
Now, we will discuss all about the NIFT Situation Test.
All the aspirants or the candidates for B.Des or Bachelor’s of Design who qualify the first round of the NIFT Entrance Exam, have to appear for the Situation Test. The NIFT Situation Test is very competitive and takes a lot of practice. Therefore, it is very important the kind of study material or practice book you follow as the situation test is to assess your imaginative and creative skills.
Following Module in Online Live NIFT SITUATION TEST
Online live classes
Live classes by Experts
Play Anytime Anywhere
Pdf Study Material
Study after the class
24x7 chat support
Enroll for NIFT Situation Test online Live classes.
|3000 /-||REGISTER NOW|
( Note :- This course can be converted to regular classroom coaching course by paying rest of the fees)
NIFT SITUATION TEST VIDEO EXAMPLE
NIFT Situation Test Online Live Coaching Course Features
IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM THE BEST SCORE IN SITUATION TEST THEN DO NOT MISS THE AFA’S ONLINE CLASSROOM SESSIONS AS :
Live Classes from the Faculties
- Sessions conducted in a friendly and inclusive environment for better two-way communication between Student & faculty
- Faculties will teach LIVE for the preparation of the NIFT SITUATION TEST where students can interact and communicate with them
- Similarly, all Problems and Solutions will be discussed by the Faculties
- In conclusion, imparting the awareness regarding the DO’s & DON’Ts for the Test
Recorded Video Links
- Complete set of Recorded videos to see all the utmost important and relevant ways to prepare for Situation Test
- Best and Most Complicated Problems of Situation Test – Solution by the faculties in Time
- Examples of Models from previous year examination
NIFT Situation Test Online Coaching Exclusive Study Material
- Study Material exclusively designed for the preparation of Test
- Detailed Layouts divided into Stage
- Examples of Previous year questions – Solved & Unsolved
- All Previous Year papers of Situation Test
Introduction to NIFT Situation Test
- Complete Introductory sessions for students to get in-depth knowledge about the Situation Test Stage
- Discussing various aspects and types of questions asked in NIFT
Guidance for Preparation
- Guiding the students regarding how to attempt questions
- Conceptualizing and Layout making Guidance
Basic Guidance for model making
- Teaching the basics of Model Making beginning with basic Geometrical forms
- Converting Geometric forms in functioning models
- Practice exercises for self-learning
- Sharing Examples of Basic Form making using Origami and other methods
- Adapting various models using these forms –Examples will be discusses
Tips and Tricks to Complete Models in time
- Best ways to Crack the Entrance
- Avoiding the casual errors
- Guidance on the write-up
Detailed Model Making
- Detailed discussion and model making
- Sharing examples of Models Made by students previously
- Guidance on Material handling in exquisite detail
- Handling Limited Material in Lesser time
- Manufacturing, Stability and Decoration tips
- Guidance on Time Management
Solved examples of Situation Test Models
- Solved examples of Situation Test – for practice and learning
- Deconstructing the models and discussion in detail with the Experts
Evaluation of the model made by the students
- Regular Evaluation of Models designed by students
- Marking based on the model – similar to the Actual examination
Feedback from the Experts
- Feedback on the models made by students
- Suggestions for the betterment and regular interaction 24 X 7
- Time Management assistance
Mock Preparation Tests
- Solving of Mock tests to get a real-time experience of NIFT Situation Test
- Guidance on attempting a variety of questions and exceptional scenarios
- Tricks to come out of Problematic Scenarios
Previous Year Questions papers
- Problems from previous year papers discussed in details
- Various possibilities of a Single model discussed for a better understanding on Model making
- Discussing all variety of models
What is the NIFT Situation Test?
The NIFT Situation Test is a 2 hours paper. It is only when you have qualified the GAT (General Ability Test) and the CAT (Creative Ability Test) you will be able to appear for the situation test. The Situation Test holds a 20% weightage of the total examination. This test is held in the given NIFT Exam Centres mostly the NIFT Campuses, according to the choice given by you on the application form.
The NIFT Situation Test judges you on various creative and imaginative parameters, basically as the name suggests it is a situation test, and you will be given a question and you have to solve it. In other words, here solving means creating a 3D model or three-dimensional model of something that they have asked. Therefore, this model has to be made out of the materials that NIFT supplies you at the examination center. Here you will be given three options from which you have to choose one. And then you have to explain it in your write-up. This Exam assesses the innovativeness and the uniqueness of the model you create.
NIFT Situation Test Study Material:
The NIFT Study materials should be extensive enough so as to equip you with the important factors that are considered while your 3D model is judged upon. The Situation Test Study Material should provide you with the complete theory and practical knowledge. It should contain graphic model making solutions of all types, set in stages to develop your model skills that will surely contribute in helping you to make models in limited time.
The Academy of Fashion and Art is not only known to be among the best NIFT Entrance Exam Preparation Coaching Institute but also has a great reputation for providing students with a great collection of comprehensive study materials. In addition, the AFA India study materials are compiled by our experienced faculty members, who are ex faculties or Alumni from top design colleges with immense experience.
Above all, the Academy of Fashion and Art has a huge collection of Sample Test Papers and original Previous Year’s Question Papers which will help in your preparation for the Situation Test. They also have a great compilation of NIFT Situation Test Practice Book that will help you to develop your 3D model-making skills. Therefore, the benefits of the NIFT Situation Test Practice Book are:
- Firstly, brain Storming, Material Handling ability, conceptualizing skill development to the final 3D Model designing; all these are provided with graphical details.
- Secondly, learning about basic geometrical forms, their creation, and their use in complex and detailed 3D models.
- Finally, the efficient use of materials from scratch to ultimate 3D models.
- More than 10 Solved NIFT Situation Test Previous Year’s Question Papers with drawings and write-up.
- Similarly, techniques involved in various types of model creation.
- In addition, practice questions with conceptual guidelines.
- After that, aesthetical sense and skills developing model example
- In conclusion, enhancing the understanding of model functionality and space utilization
So, now let us dive into the most interesting part.
How to prepare for the NIFT Situation Test?
The time duration of the NIFT Situation Test is 2 hours therefore, you have to time yourself really well. Hence, when it comes to preparing yourself for the NIFT Situation Test, you not only have to be creative and innovative, you also have to enhance your observation skills and need to practice a lot. Below the things which you should keep in mind you are preparing for the NIFT Situation Test.
- Enhance Observation Skills: Try and observe everything you come across around you. Design of furniture, cars, human figures, buildings houses, etc. And, start taking inspiration from them.
- Enhance creative skill: Try to think of a topic, maybe a current social scenario or situation, and start thinking of what relevant 3D model you can make depicting that situation.
- Idea development: Try to develop new and relevant ideas, that might be asked in the Situation Test in accordance with the NIFT Situation Test Previous Year’s Question Papers.
- Conceptualize your ideas: When you have come up with a concept, start off by sketching, that is in your mind. Then try to create a 3D model or figure of that with various different materials that you have available.
- Start cutting and combining: Start to work with different kinds of materials. Cut and combine them with other materials.
Useful Tips to Crack the NIFT Situation Test
- Try and use the maximum of all the materials supplied to you
- Make sure you have ample time to work on your write-up after creating the model.
- While working on the model, keep thinking about the write-up.
- Jotting down the points, while you are at it. Making points of whatever comes to your mind regarding the model you are making.
- Always, keep in mind that you will not be there to talk about or represent your ideas behind what you have made. Therefore, while making the model, simultaneously take down the points and elaborate on them after you have finished making your 3D model.
- Hence, the importance of the write-up is very essential and it is recommended to devote at least a good 25-30 minutes to your write-up.
- Most importantly, do not cut your cardboard! Yes, you might need to use it as the base if you are making an elaborate layout including 2-3 structures. Even if you are making a single 3D puppet/human figure or a mascot keep a small piece of it to use as the base. This really will count on the finesse scale while your model is assessed.
- Therefore, before you start using the material; it is very important to divide what and how much of material will go into using for which part of the model. This will also ensure that you do not fall short of the material.
- The initial 5-10 minutes will actually go into segregating the materials for various use involved while putting together the whole model.
- Therefore, while the anxiety of the examination, you might lose out on your plan of action or might forget something that you might have thought of initially among the whole heap of materials provided. So, just scribble down the number of materials and which will go into making which part of the model. This will just make your task easy and systematic.
- So, you see why it is very essential to manage your time well in the NIFT Situation Test.
- Most importantly, you should keep your model clean, the finesse and material handling skills are assessed, for example, do not leave fevicol marks on the model. Your examiner should not be looking at a dirty unfinished model.
- And finally, remember to arrange things back in place. Any unused material should be put back into the bag or box you were provided and should be disposed of in the trash bin. Keep your table clean.
- You should keep in mind that, along with creativity and innovation, it is also about overall presentation skills.
What are the things you should know about the NIFT Situation Test?
Q1. What Kind of Questions is asked in the NIFT Situation Test?
The questions may ask you to make a puppet, mascot, memento, mask, a model to represent a social cause or current event, a paper bag for wedding, a theme park layout, a factory layout or scene, a miniature or any kind of artifact, or anything of regular use or purpose.
Examples of some Situation Test Previous Year’s Questions:
- Design a puppet showing women empowerment
- Design model showing Peace
- Make a mask showing Save Nature
- Design a memento for environment protection
- Design a Headgear inspired by anyone –
- Mythological Character
- Sea Animal
- Design Kid’s Play area inspired by –
2. Cartoon Character 3. Panchatantra Tales
It will be very helpful for any aspirant to explore the NIFT Situation Test Previous Year Questions along with their pictures.
Q2. What are the Parameters you are assessed upon in the NIFT Situation Test?
- Creative Ability
- Innovation and Unique Ideas
- Material Handling Skills
- Color Composition and Color Scheme theory
- Aesthetic appeal
- Working Methodology
- Out of the box concept
- And at the same time the functionality and practicality
- Overall Presentation and Neatness
- Ability to present the Idea through the write up
Q3. What are the things that I should carry along with me to the Situation Test?
- Pair of scissors
- Paper cutter
- Fevicol, glue, or any other adhesive
- A Pen
Q4. What are the materials that are provided in the NIFT Situation Test?
The Materials that you might be provided in the Situation Test could vary from colored paper, Card board, thermocol sheet & balls, wire, toothpick, modeling clay, ice-cream sticks, ivory paper, drinking straw, beads, cotton balls, thread, tissue paper etc.
Q5. Is it necessary to enroll in a NIFT Situation Test Online Live Coaching?
This is an important question you should ask yourself only after you have gone through the some of the previous year’s papers. Unless, you do not know what you are up for, you will never know how to prepare for it.
So, as the NIFT Situation Test involves a lot of practice, enhancing your creative and imaginative ability, and requires you to enhance your observation power, it is recommended that you should make use of professional guidance available to you, both offline and online.
In other words, the Academy of Fashion and Art, among the best NIFT Entrance Coaching Institutes, has a well-designed and comprehensive NIFT Situation Test Online Coaching Course. This course will take you through all the major relevant skill development and ability enhance drills required for the situation test so that you can crack the situation test with flying colors.
- You will get a 10-12 days workshop on the situation test.
- 3D Model preparation on the NIFT pattern
- AFA provides Question Bank and Solved 10 Year’s Question paper
- We also provide specialist guidance on how to do the write-up and the points which have to be included in the write-up as it holds 5% of the total weightage of the Situation Test.
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED IN THIS COURSE ?
VIDEOS, PPT, IMAGES, PRACTICE BOOKLET
Material may be as follows:
- A] BUTTONS
- B] COTTON
- C] STRAWS
- D] TOOTHPICKS
- E] CORRUGATED SHEET
- F] NEWSPAPER
- G] RUBBER BANDS
- H] PAPER CLIPS
- I] ICECREAM STICKS
- J] BALLOONS
- K] THERMOCOL
- L] MOUNT BOARD
- M] THUMB PINS
- N] THREAD
- O] WIRE
- P] CLAY DOUGH
EVALUATION IS BASED ON
- Aesthetic Sense
- Managerial Ability
- Hands on Activity
- Conveying message
- Creative aptitude
- Holistic Approach
- Analytical Approach
- Effective utilisation of material
- Smart and creative manipulation of given variety of materials
- Conceptualisation and Idea
- An appropriate theme or concept according to the given topic
- Planning and execution through appropriate layout
- Precise Write up explaining what, why and how?
NOTE: NIFT wants student to create a 3d model which should be attractive, appealing, creative. Even uniqueness of idea, dedication, ability and overall well presention is evaluated.
Situation test is the second round of test conducted by NIFT. The shortlisted students after their selection in GAT and CAT appear for this test. This test is about 3D model making by manipulating different material provided by the institute itself within the time limit. The material may be different types of papers, thermocol, card board, ice cream sticks, straw, strings, wire etc.
This test plays a very important role in the final selection as it contains 20% of the total weightage. Each model must be accompanied by a caption and a write up of 5o-100 words. Duration of this exam is for 2 hours held at NIFT campus only.
NIFT Situation Test Questions
Material Given: Crepe Paper – A4 Size , Cloth Paper – A4 Size , Mount Board – A4 Size , Straw – 6 , Newspaper , Rubber Band , Thumb Pins (plastic Tops) , Dori Thick White – 1m , Toothpick – 6, Pastel Sheet – A4 Size (Red, Yellow, Blue, Green) Spiral Binding Spring , 1 Full Pack Cotton Roll , Mountboard.
The utility of the purse is kept in mind, straw is used for a trendy handle, folded paper is providing enough space and a paper flap is added. It looks handy and trendy.
Material Given: Crepe Paper – A4 Size , Cloth Paper – A4 Size , Scrubber - 1, Mount Board – A4 Size , Straw – 6 , Newspaper , Rubber Band , Thumb Pins (plastic Tops) , Dori Thick White – 1m , Toothpick – 6, Pastel Sheet – A4 Size (Red, Yellow, Blue, Green) Spiral Binding Spring , 1 Full Pack Cotton Roll , Mount board , Golden sheet - 1, Spiral Sheet - 1.
The puppet shows a woman with several hands which moves. She is multitasking giving due importance to culture, tradition and her responsibilities. Use of given material is appropriate.
“Give your Light to the World - Fashion for Peace” it is the humanitarian voice of the World Fashion Week and it international allies.
Its mission is to globally expand the potential power of fashion; as a tool of fighting poverty, further develop economies and implementing Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Business Principles.
From manufacturing to the runway; the handling of fashion goes through the hands of the poorest of the poor as well as the ones most fortunate. Collectively we can work to make the different dimensions of the fashion process more sustainable and fair. Fashion will make a necessary, deeper impact for the betterment of the world.
Answer : -
I have selected this topic because its something passionate and somehow high-up in terms of its concept and visualise.
Colours has been taken Golden & Silver (metallic colours) which matches the performance that are to be taken place in this stage i.e metal rock. Mountboards have been used to make the stage surface & the base. Dori has been used on the Guitar as string as well as to maintain a level of texture in it.
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
Answer : -
AFA SOARS TO NEW HEIGHTS IN NIFT 2019
WHERE NO OTHER TRAINING INSTITUTE HAS GONE BEFORE...
Afa Students selected in NIFT 2019
HIGHEST SELECTION IN INDIA
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive 10 Years 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2019, 633 Selection in NIFT'2019.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
A young and talented faculty from AFA , graduated from college of Art, Delhi . Teaching from last 4 years . Have a good expertise in the creative aptitude field and positive attitude towards the core structure at AFA. His services are commendable and being appreciated by students . He paints the career of students in a new and unique way to step in the bright world.
Shrikant Rajpal Singh
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav