UCEED STUDY MATERIAL, BOOKS & ONLINE TEST SERIES
UCEED - B.DES STUDY MATERIAL, BOOKS & ONLINE TEST SERIES
7 Books Set for preparation of UCEEED B.des. Which includes books on Visualization & Spatial Awareness, Observation & Design Sensitivity, Environmental & Social Awareness, Language & Creativity, Logical & Analytical Reasoning & Mathematics. Previous Years Solved Question Bank, Test Series, Mock Test Papers & Many More. See Details Below.Buy Now
7 books Set for preparation of UCEED 2019
- Visualization & Spatial Awareness
- Observation & Design Sensitivity
- Environmental & Social Awareness
- Language & Creativity
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Exercise Books
6 Online UCEED Test Papers.
Our 6 UCEED test papers, that are specifically designed for the upcoming UCEED Entrance exam. The test papers are designed in a manner to help you, cracking the exam, that too with excellent marks. For the Sample & giving an idea about the test series 1 Test Paper is Free of Cost !!! Our Online Test Series for Success in the UCEED is designed to ensure the students excels in the exam, and is packed with all the essential that give the student the extra edge to score in the UCEED.
- Designed according to the actual pattern and difficulty levels.
- Performance feedback to help you analyze your strength & weakness.
- Questions for NAT, MSQ & MCQ.
- Answer key will be given for all the questions.
- Appears in the online tests anytime and from anywhere according to your comfort level.
Series of Mock Tests in which mock is free and 0 mock test is paid.
FREE MOCK TEST ARE FOLLOWS..
Visualization & Spatial Awareness
- What is UCEED?
- Eligibility Criteria
- About the Course and Colleges
- Syllabus and Examination Pattern with Marking Scheme of the Examination
- Plan and Elevation
- Identifying 3D forms through Plans and Elevation
- SPATIAL AWARENESS - Surface Counting
- Counting visible surfaces, 3D Words, Objects
- Counting 2d geometric shapes and lines
- Counting Vertical/horizontal/oblique surfaces
- Counting Complex forms –+3 Surface counting exercise
- Platonic shapes surfaces* - Names and drawing
- Words and numbers Mirror images
- Images Mirror reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- Water Images
- Words and Numbers Water reflections
- Images Water reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- PAPER FOLDING
- Materials and Texture
- Construction materials
- Production Materials (ppt)*
- Decoration Materials – Flooring, cladding, paints, plasters etc.
- Unconventional materials
- Optical Illusion
Observation & Design Sensitivity
- LOGOS and Punchlines
- Type of Logos
- Designs of Logos
- Hidden meanings in logos
- Theory of Perspective – Perspective we see every day or in photographs
- Linear perspective drawing 1pt, 2pt, 3pt, multipoint
- Perspective photographs
- Colour Theory and Line Theory
- Colour Theories and Line theory
- Elements of Design
- Principles of Design
- Colour Psychology and Significance
- Evolution of camera
- Type of cameras
- camera and Its functioning
- Technologies and terms
- Photography Glossary
- Element and Principles of Design
- Lines, Shape, Form, Colour, Pattern, Texture.
Environmental & Social Awareness
- Art and Architecture
- History of Indian Art
- Overview of World Art Movements
- Social and Cultural Connection with Design
- Environmentally Sustainable Designs
- Indian Cultural Background & Famous Structures
- Musical instruments
- Musical Maestros
- Dance forms
- Crafts and Dresses
- (i) Architecture Awareness
- India and World Architectural wonders
- Ancient Indian art and architecture
- (ii)Tallest buildings and Famous Structures
- (iii)Environmental Awareness
- Climate - climatic diversity in India, coastal regions, deserts, mangroves, plateaus, hilly terrain Demography
- Infrastructure – Roads, Stadiums, Institutions
Language & Creativity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Uses of Tenses
- Active and Passive Voice
- Vocabulary Skills
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Assumptions
- Critical reasoning
Why to order postal program from AFA ?
Well designed course content by UCEED Alumni covering all subjects in depth
Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Guidelines for solving the questions focussing the basics of sketching and its usage.
- Solved Question Bank with suggested answers.
- Starting from Scratch to Detailing which builds the confidence of students with a problem solving approach.
- Focusing on overall practical knowledge.
- Preparation based and focussing on the Syllabus.
- Develops over all creative skills of a design aspirant which not only helps him cracking the entrance but also makes him ready to face the challenges after entering a design college.
- Mock & Full Length Tests with analysis which Periodically benchmark your performance and discover flaws in preparation.
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.