General Proficiency Test (GPT) – Aptitude Test with 60 Questions in 60 Min. GPT evaluates a candidate’s proficiency in the English language, Logical reasoning, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
Design Aptitude Test (DAT) – 2 Hour Test, DAT evaluates a candidates’ aptitude for creativity, drawing, design ability, power of observation and imagination, sensitivity to environment and communication skills.
Media Aptitude Test (MAT) evaluates a media school applicant's aptitude for creative thinking (ideation on branding or advertisement or campaign), visual expression (logo design or dialogues & expressions writing: screenplay), command over language (short report writing), and power of observation (human behavior or visual elements).
Panel Interview – Post the GPT & DAT (advisable to carry Portfolio), including portfolio evaluation / material handling skill test for Design streams).
Last date to apply: 31st January 2022
Generation of Admit Cards: 1st February 2022
Written Exam: 5th February 2022
Online Mode – 9th and 10th February 2022
Offline Mode - 12 and 13 February 2022 at campus location
Students must choose the option to appear for offline or online interview at the time of the examination
Result: 18 February 2022
Note: Dates may be changed if itcoincides with board exam or any national level entrance test
- For 3 Year / 4 Year UG course 10+2, in any discipline.
- For 2 Year PG Course: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university including Open Learning university.
- For 11 Months Professional Certificate Program: 10+2 or equivalent
On successful completion of the program at Pearl Academy, students receive a Professional Diploma*.
Pearl Academy facilitates enrolment of students for Indian and International Bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions.
(a) International Bachelor’s Degree
Students have an option to obtain an internationally recognized bachelor’s degree by pursuing courses at Nottingham Trent University in UK; or University for Creative Arts; or University of Derby or Manchester Metropolitan University in UK; or Torrens University in Australia. Pearl Academy facilitates enrolment to these courses.
Please refer to link - https://pearlacademy.com/international-transfer/
(b) Indian Bachelor’s Degree
All students at Pearl Academy Delhi NCR and Mumbai campuses are provided an opportunity to pursue Bachelor of Arts from Delhi and Mumbai University, respectively. Pearl Academy facilitates enrolment to these courses.
For Pearl Academy Bengaluru Students, Pearl Academy will facilitate a bachelor’s degree from Bangalore University, Directorate of Distance Education, Jnana Bharathi Campus Bengaluru.
Students at Bengaluru would be provided an opportunity to pursue Bachelor of Arts from the Open University in Bengaluru.
Students who enroll at Pearl Academy Jaipur will be awarded a Professional Diploma from Pearl Academy and from 2020 onwards are eligible to get B. Des. Degree from Rajasthan ILD Skill University (RISU). Pearl Jaipur is an approved affiliated institute of RISU a pioneering government vocational skills university recognized by UGC.
For further details, students are requested to connect with Campus Counsellors.
*Pearl Academy is not a degree-granting institution and is not accredited by UGC, AICTE or any other regulatory body.For further details, students are requested to connect with Campus Counsellors.
Post Graduate Programs
On successful completion of two-year PG program, a student is awarded a Post Graduate Diploma from Pearl Academy. All students get to learn latest international trends through masterclasses by global experts and can also avail international student exchange programs.
Pearl Academy has signed an Institutional Collaborative Agreement with IstitutoEuropeo di Design (IED), Milan for Validation of Pearl’s 2-year Post Graduate programs. IED will be reviewing and validating our PG curriculum and assessment strategy as per IED standards. It will be quality assurance of the program curriculum, delivery and assessment by IED. IED will also be sending their reps as External Examiners during the Exam Boards. IED brings in aspects of internationality and over 50 years of legacy. Pearl PG students will also get an opportunity to visit IED Milan for a 50-contact hour international module.
They get an opportunity to attend workshops, visit local factories / manufacturing units and interact with the industry experts of the international market.
Exam Centers across India
If a successful candidate does not join and applies for refund, the fees deposited by the student shall be refunded after deductions as per Academy’s Refund Policy. You can refer it on the admissions page on our website -https://pearlacademy.com/media/4186/refund-policy.pdf
Lateral Entry throughAccreditation of Prior Learning
Pearl Academy offers admissions under the APL entry scheme for students with advanced standing. Students studying in other colleges or universities may apply for lateral admission to Pearl Academy via the Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) or the Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) entry. Pearl’s APL Admission Panel will assess candidates under this criterion and – if selected – will call them directly for a personal interview.
A home away from home. To ensure that the student dwell in a healthy and safe environment.Pearl Academy provides accomodation for its student through YOUR SPACE at Mumbai,COHO @ Delhi West; OXFORD CAPS @ Delhi South and Bengaluru, campuses and students can further contact their career advisors or SDS for more inormation–The fee is approximately 2500-26000 per month on monthly basis. Please check details on the website - https://pearlacademy.com/hostel/
- Fully furnished AC rooms with individual beds and comfortable mattress
- Individual lockable almirah for storage
- Washrooms with complete fittings, geysers and exhaust fans
- Study table with chair
- Dressing Mirror
- Dust Bin in each room
- Rooms (Twice a week)
- Washrooms (Twice a week)
- Common areas (Daily Cleaning)
- Linen change (Once a week)
- Regular pest control services
- Weekdays: Breakfast (2 items), Evening Snacks and Dinner to be served as per shared menu
- Weekends: Breakfast (1 item), Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner to be served as per shared menu
Internet to be provided in the facility
Residents to pay for their room and common area electricity charges using prepaid meters installed for the same (Per unit rate @ INR 12 plus convenience charges)
- CCTV Cameras
- Automated biometric lock will be installed at the main entrance
- Security Guard - One male security guard at main entrance and one female facility manager/warden in the facility
- Laundry: Fully automatic washing machines with automatic cloth driers
- Ironing: Iron and ironing boards
- Water: RO facility to be provided
- Tea-coffee dispensing machine
- Medical facility (first aid box in facility; on-call doctor numbers on notice board)
Mini lounge area with sitting arrangement
Common TV and DTH recharge
Indoor games like Football, Jenga etc.
- App based concierge support
- In-house hostel warden
Regular community/fun events at the hostel
School of Fashion – Programs
School of Design – Programs
School of Contemporary Media – Programs
School of Creative Business – Programs
Pearl Academy has completed more than two decades of empowering creative minds. Since its inception in 1993, the academy has evolved into a globally renowned institution of higher learning with a focus on Internationalism; entrepreneurship and employability; catering to the needs of the design, fashion, media, business and retail industry.
Seamless Transfer of Credits – (During progression to Foreign universities) - Pearl Academy facilitates enrolment of students for international degree at recognized international partner academic universities. Pearl Academy’s partner academic universities are based in UK and Australia. Students have an option to obtain an internationally recognized bachelor’s degree by pursuing courses at any one of our partner academic universities as follow-
- Torrens University, Australia
- University of Derby, UK
- Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Nottingham Trent University, UK
- University for the Creative Arts, UK
Pearl Academy ensures 100% placement assistance and has maintained an excellent record of 99% placements for its graduates. All industry placements, including industry internships, are handled through a centralized Career Services Department.
- Various brands from industry participate regularly in the campus placement services of the Academy
- Please check our website for detailed information on placement.-
Fee: AY 2021-24 / 2021-25
- Semester 1 & Onetime fee shall be paid via Demand Draft issued in favor of "CREATIVE ARTS EDUCATION SOCIETY" Or via online at https://admissions.pearlacademy.com/.
- Registration & Alumni fee are paid once at the time of admission.
- Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Refunds shall be made as per Guideline on Refund of Fees to students available on the website.
- Security Deposit is refunded at completion of the course.
- Fee will increase annually for subsequent years at the discretion of Pearl Academy.
We have 5 running campuses- Delhi west, Delhi South, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Jaipur.
- There is no differentiation in terms of placements. Any job openings are made equally available to all campuses.
- All our campuses are multidisciplinary, well equipped with world class infrastructure, slick classrooms, technical laboratories, and inspiring wide collaborative spaces.
Highlights of infrastructure/facility at campus?
Delhi west Campus – Delhi has two campuses: in Naraina and Rajouri Garden. The Naraina campus is fully equipped with world class infrastructure. It has been the launch pad for design, fashion, business and media professionals for the last 25 years. The Rajouri Campus is 100,000 sq ft. and is designed around the needs of design students, providing them with a contemporary architectural canvas that is permeated with slick classrooms and wide collaborative spaces perfect for the 21st century learner.
A-21/13, NARAINA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE II, NEW DELHI
EROS BUILDING DISTRICT CENTRE, RAJOURI GARDEN, NEW DELHI
Mumbai Campus – The Mumbai Centre with its state-of-the-art labs for media, fashion, product and interiors have ensured a world class learning experience for students. Located right in the centre of bustling Mumbai makes it a great place to get ready for the creative industries. The Mumbai Campus has won accolades like, ‘Mid Day Excellence in Education Awards 2017’, ‘Best Upcoming Design Institute in Mumbai’ award at ‘Brands Academy Education Excellence Awards’ 2014 and Bronze Award under ‘Emerging Design School Category’ at The Edutainment Awards, 2016.
SM CENTRE, ANDHERI KURLA ROAD, ANDHERI EAST, MUMBAI
Jaipur Campus – The Jaipur Centre has been awarded as one of the most beautiful college campuses in India by India Today, 2016 and has also won ‘Best Learning Building’ Award at the World Architecture Festival Awards, 2009. It’s spread over 3.28 acres and has state-of-the-art infrastructure which includes world class fashion, interiors, jewellery & gemmology labs, making it the ideal place to learn the nuances of fashion and design. The Centre has hosted the 14th International Conference of the International Foundation for Fashion Technology Institutes in 2012.
Affiliated to Rajasthan ILD Skill University for B.Voc Degree
SP-38 A, RIICO INDUSTRIAL AREA, DELHI ROAD, KUKAS, JAIPUR.
Delhi South Campus – Located in the cultural hub of the capital city, Pearl Academy’s new campus in South Delhi offers a plethora of opportunities to students. The campus is very well connected to the prime locations and provides the perfect environment to creative aspirants. This campus houses state-of-the-art labs like Sewing & Cutting, Printing & Embroidery and Make-up. It has a well-stocked Library and Resource Centre along with Design & Drawing Studios, Pattern-Making Studios and more. It’s surrounded by renowned export houses and studios of fashion designers.
Lotus Tower, Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi – 110025
Bengaluru Pearl Academy's new campus in Bengaluru exemplifies the true spirit of the city. Located centrally at the city's hub of handicrafts, it provides students the perfect space to get inspired by the start-up culture, IT, entertainment and business industries. It has a new age building with well equipped labs and facilities.
Pearl Academy, No.31, Residency Road, Next to Opera House, Opposite to the Gateway Hotel. Bengaluru- 560025
What program do they offer? Annual intake?
Please click on Link : https://pearlacademy.com/academics/courses/
A Student should apply to Pearl Academy for following reasons:
- With a legacy of 28 years in contributing to creative education in spheres such as design, fashion, businessand media; offering more than 40 courses.
- We are recognized by the industry and hence, Pearl Academy has been awarded the Best Design Institute in India by ASSOCHAM for the last four years (2016,2017,2018& 2019). Pearl Academy also has been consecutively ranked as the best private fashion college in India by India Today, The Week and Outlook
- Our Curriculum is regularly updated with changes in the industry & provides a holistic approach to all students with best of the faculty from the industry with us
- Pearl Total Learning System (PTLS) is an academic differentiator which ensures holistic development of every student as it includes: Beyond the curriculum where we provide multidisciplinary/inter-disciplinary collaborative experiences & open spaces to develop new learning skills like Pow-wow, active citizenship etc Industry Circuit which includes involvement of industry right from designing curriculum, Live Industry Projects, Masterclasses etc. International exposure to student through exchange programs, experience lab and beamed classes with international students and faculty mentors. Career Mentoring provides students professional development and life skills, trainings, exposure to HR summits, interview preparations, assess professionalcompetencies and help students develop a career path for themselves
- We offer extensive scope for global exposure through exchange Programmes across Europe &Australia on 100% Scholarship to all enrolled Students
- We have strong Industry Alliances with FDCI, IIID, ADI, Amazon, Adobe etc wherein we offer Industry exposure to our Students with Live Industry Projects & Masterclasses with Industry experts
- We offer opportunities to earn International Degree to our UG Students from prestigious universities in the world like Torrens University Australia, Manchester Metropolitan University, University of Derby, Nottingham Trent University, UK and University for Creative Arts, UK
- Our Placements were at 99% for AY 2020 which includes leading names in the industry
- We have a strong Alumni network who are notable designers in the industry today like MandiraWirk, Nikhil Mehra, PallaviDhyanietc
- Our campuses are very safe and have been awarded with BV safety shield for hygiene
- We are the only creative education Institute in India to have been awarded QS I-Gauge badge for best practices in Digitization of education infrastructure. Admission Process - https://pearlacademy.com/admissions/dates-and-guidelines/
How to Apply?
Online application– You can apply on our website (www.pearlacademy.com). The application fee is Rs.1500. For more information pls visit-https://pearlacademy.com/admissions/dates-and-guidelines/
What is the entrance exam pattern? Any sample Paper? – You can prepare for DAT on the below link and access sample papers-
Please click on Link : https://pearlacademy.com/fee-structure/
Scholarships and Student loan
In the search for India’s top creative minds - We are offering up to 100% scholarships to the most creative and disruptive minds from India.
how to apply
- Apply on the website https://pearlacademy.com/whosnext/ (links available on Home page and Scholarship page)
- Download the Statement of Purpose form (500 words)
- Fill the Statement of Purpose form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Exam Guidance
- UG/PG- Selection is based on entrance exam & personal interview.
- Professional Certificate- Selection is based on personal interview only.
The entrance exam is scheduled as per dates provided above The sample paper are available on: https://pearlacademy.com/media/2730/18imguf_sample-paper-gpt-dat.pdf
Pearl Academy provides a comfortable accommodation for its students through a partnership with CoHo and your-space. It is a second home which ensures that students live out their college lives in a healthy, safe, and conducive environment.Pls click link below for amenities, addresses, and other details.
We provide opportunities to our students to learn the best global practices through several international platforms such as exchange programs, summer programs, art fests, workshops and many more. Our extensive international tie-ups facilitate over 300 students each year to participate in reciprocal exchanges, international conferences, study tours and summer school programs. In 2019 369+ students went for exchange. Some of our prestigious partners are Torrens University in Australia, University of Derby, UK, MMU, NTU, NABA in Milan, IED, University for creative Arts in UK etc. For more details on Courses, Eligibility criteria and important information pls click the link below
Pearl Academy has established extensive international tie-ups with eminent institutions for student/faculty exchange, training and consultancy services, international conferences, and joint projects. Its vision embodies a commitment to global network and collaborations and sharing of best practices for mutual growth and benefits.
Types of International exposure:
- 8-12 weeks or full semester exchange programmes
- International Summer School programmes
- Study Abroad programmes
- Participation in global events in international Universities & partner institutions
- International Study Module (4 weeks)
- Opportunities for international internships
- Collaborative Projects
- Masterclass by renowned international experts and faculty from partner institutions
- Scholarships for exchange program
- Internationally academic quality partner for course curricula design and faculty training
Placement record for recent years
Pearl has an excellent record of 99% placements last year. Placements and internships are handled through a centralized Career Services Department. Various brands from industry participate regularly in the campus placements and internships.
Testimonials from recruiters and students
- Master classes with Industry veterans
- Industrial visits for exposure and learning
- Senior Industry members are part of advisory board
- Coveted internships with best brands
- Industry mentors for projects
Contact Pearl Academy AT -
Mumbai SM Center,
Andheri Kurla Road,
Next to Marol Metro Station,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400059
022 – 40585400 Registrar - email@example.com Admission Helpline - 7506412262
Delhi (West) A-21/13,
Naraina Industrial Area, Phase II,
Near Shadipur Metro Station
New Delhi – 110028.
011 – 49807100 / 101 Registrar - firstname.lastname@example.org Admission Helpline - 8130566399
Delhi (West) Pearl Academy - Eros Building
District Centre, Rajouri Garden
011 – 49807100 / 101 Registrar - email@example.com Admission Helpline - 8130566399
RIICO Industrial Area, Delhi Road, Kukas,
01426 – 414800 Registrar - firstname.lastname@example.org Admission Helpline - 9214077763 / 64/65
Bengaluru Pearl Academy, No.31,
Residency Road, Next to Opera House, Opposite to the Gateway Hotel.