12 Days Special Crash Course for CEED / UCEED entrance 2022.
AFA announces Special Crash Course for CEED / UCEED entrance 2022 for 12 Days. AFA crash course covers the following syllabus Of CEED / UCEED Exam.
The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2021, OR appearing in 2022. Students from ALL STREAMS (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible. Those who appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination in 2018 or earlier are NOT eligible.
Visualization and spatial ability
Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test: understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships; knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
Observation and design sensitivity
Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them. Applying attention to certain details, analysing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Environmental and social awareness
General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
Analytical and logical reasoning
Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question. Data Interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
Language and creativity
Ability to understand and use Standard English. Reading comprehension, knowledge of English grammar such as sentence structure and usage, the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, and active and passive constructions, etc. & vocabulary skills. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
Design thinking and problem solving
Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs and symbols. Ability to understand complexity, identify problem, generate alternatives, evaluate options and select solutions.
Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
Ability to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
You can join the classes from 22th December onwards to till exam any 12 days of your choice.
CLASSES WILL BE HELD DAILY FOR 5 HOURS
|12000 /-||REGISTER NOW|
Course Features -
- "Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by IIT,NID, NIFT and other top art and Design institutes Alumni with special emphasis on Creative Ability Test
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth
- Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Weekly test series of Institute specific Mock Tests
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years paper and sample questions related to CEED / UCEED
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
Following Online Tests & Study Materials will be provided in this Crash Course.
Six Online Mock Tests as actual pattern of UCEED will be included in this Crash Course. You May try Free One Mock Test Now.
13 books Set for preparation of CEED + UCEED
- 5 Books on Creative Aptitude Test
- 6 Books on General Aptitude Test, English, Logical Reasoning
- 1 Book on Art Awareness.
- 1 Book on Previous Years Question Bank of NID-PG COURSES with suggested answers.
- Sectional Assignments on Creative Aptitude Test
- Lateral Thinking
- 6 Mock Test Papers for NID with suggested answers.
- CEED PREVIOUS YEARS PAPER-2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012,2013,2014
1. BOOK-1-Introduction to Basic Drawing Fundamentals
- Basics of Drawing -Lines and Shapes
- Gradation Chart
- Color Theory, Color Schemes and color Compositions
- Still Life Drawings, Eye Levels and Symmetrical Drawing Concepts,Object drawings from day today life.
- Perspective- Types and Usage
2. BOOK-2-Anatomy Drawing and Compositions :
- Human Body Knowledge
- Anatomy, Proportions and Divisions
- Basic and advanced Human Drawings
- Hands and Feets Study
- Human Features
- Animal and Bird Study
- Practice Exercises
3. BOOK-3-Creative and Exploratory :
- Color Rendering and Design
- Inspirational Design
- Means of Advertisement-Visual Communication
- Grid Collages
- Study of Objects and Lateral Thinking
4. BOOK-4-Imagination and Expression :
- Story Illustrations
- Pictograms and Signage
- Geometrical and Design Exercise
5. BOOK-5-(EXERCISE BOOK) Interactive and Emotive :
- Practice exercises on the topic mentioned in the Creative books to develop
- compositional sense
- placement of different figures proportionally.
- Sense of proportion.
- Drawing of human figures of different postures, action and age groups.
- Sense of solutions which is required in terms of solutions of different design entrance exam.
What is CEED?
About the Course and Colleges
Syllabus and Examination Pattern with Marking Scheme of the Examination
- Plan and Elevation
- Identifying 3D forms through Plans and Elevation
- SPATIAL AWARENESS - Surface Counting
- Counting visible surfaces, 3D Words, Objects
- Counting 2d geometric shapes and lines
- Counting Vertical/horizontal/oblique surfaces
- Counting Complex forms –+3 Surface counting exercise
- Platonic shapes surfaces* - Names and drawing
- Words and numbers Mirror images
- Images Mirror reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- Water Images
- Words and Numbers Water reflections
- Images Water reflections, Shapes, Motifs
- PAPER FOLDING
- Materials and Texture
- Construction materials
- Production Materials (ppt)*
- Decoration Materials – Flooring, cladding, paints, plasters etc.
- Unconventional materials
- Optical Illusion
- LOGOS and Punchlines
- Type of Logos
- Designs of Logos
- Hidden meanings in logos
- Theory of Perspective – Perspective we see every day or in photographs
- Linear perspective drawing 1pt, 2pt, 3pt, multipoint
- Perspective photographs
- Colour Theory and Line Theory
- Colour Theories and Line theory
- Elements of Design
- Principles of Design
- Colour Psychology and Significance
- Evolution of camera
- Type of cameras
- camera and Its functioning
- Technologies and terms
- Photography Glossary
- Element and Principles of Design
- Lines, Shape, Form, Colour, Pattern, Texture.
- Art and Architecture
- History of Indian Art
- Overview of World Art Movements
- Social and Cultural Connection with Design
- Environmentally Sustainable Designs
- Indian Cultural Background & Famous Structures
- Musical instruments
- Musical Maestros
- Dance forms
- Crafts and Dresses
- (i) Architecture Awareness
- India and World Architectural wonders
- Ancient Indian art and architecture
- (ii)Tallest buildings and Famous Structures
- (iii)Environmental Awareness
- Climate - climatic diversity in India, coastal regions, deserts, mangroves, plateaus, hilly terrain Demography
- Infrastructure – Roads, Stadiums, Institutions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Uses of Tenses
- Active and Passive Voice
- Vocabulary Skills
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Assumptions
- Critical reasoning
Why to order postal program from AFA ?
Well designed course content by NID / NIFT Alumni covering all subjects in depth
Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Guidelines for solving the questions focussing the basics of sketching and its usage.
- Solved Question Bank with suggested answers.
- Starting from Scratch to Detailing which builds the confidence of students with a problem solving approach.
- Focusing on overall practical knowledge.
- Preparation based and focussing on the Syllabus.
- Develops over all creative skills of a design aspirant which not only helps him cracking the entrance but also makes him ready to face the challenges after entering a design college.
- Mock & Full Length Tests with analysis which Periodically benchmark your performance and discover flaws in preparation.
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
….Limited seats…Apply now…! Your Success is our Aim…!!!!
Hostel Facility Avaliable.
AFA SOARS TO NEW HEIGHTS IN NIFT 2019
WHERE NO OTHER TRAINING INSTITUTE HAS GONE BEFORE...
Afa Students selected in NIFT 2019
HIGHEST SELECTION IN INDIA
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive 10 Years 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2019, 633 Selection in NIFT'2019.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
A young and talented faculty from AFA , graduated from college of Art, Delhi . Teaching from last 4 years . Have a good expertise in the creative aptitude field and positive attitude towards the core structure at AFA. His services are commendable and being appreciated by students . He paints the career of students in a new and unique way to step in the bright world.
Shrikant Rajpal Singh
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav