NIFT SITUATION TEST PREPARATION
The NIFT Situation Test Preparation takes a lot of effort, as this test assesses your creative ability and material handling skills. In addition, this test is a very competitive one as well. Therefore, you should take great care while you are preparing for the NIFT Situation Test.
So, before we dive deep into the preparation for the NIFT Situation Test, let us briefly discuss a little bit about the NIFT Situation Test.
About NIFT Situation Test
The NIFT Situation Test is basically a test to judge your creative and innovative abilities along with your material handling skills. All the B.Des or Bachelor of Design aspirants who have qualified the written NIFT Entrance Exam will have to appear for the NIFT Situation Test. This test is conducted on the allotted NIFT Campus. The Situation Test carries a 20% weightage of the overall exam.
In the NIFT Situation Test, you will be given some materials and will be asked to create a 3D model out of the materials in a given time period of 2 hours. You also have to submit a write-up as per instructions, along with the 3D model. In this write-up, you will have to clearly mention all the things which you are asked to explain, primarily the concept and the idea behind creating the 3D model.
How let us see the importance of NIFT Situation Test Preparation
The NIFT Situation Test Preparation calls for lot of practice. In other words, you might be creative but may fall behind when it comes to dexterity due to lack of practice. This test is all about creativity, innovation, observation and practice.
Let us see what the evaluation parameters are for NIFT Situation Test:
- Concept Development is the primary set of skills you must inculcate in yourself. This helps to work out a creative model. And, also maintaining the core subject of the topic or situation you are asked to make a model on.
- Concept conversion is another integral part. After you have understood the concept, it is very important to efficiently and innovatively convert the whole idea into a 3D model.
- Material handling is one of the key focuses of the NIFT Situation Test process. Therefore, using the materials given to you smartly and intelligently should be your objective
- Innovation should be on the top of your checklist. If you are making a product of daily use, the unique functionality of the product counts a lot.
- Variety in materials usage means how efficiently you are using the materials in various different and innovative ways in creating your model.
- Communication skills are also very important. It matters a lot if you are able to express the idea or concept behind the 3D Model you have made.
How to prepare for the NIFT Situation Test
The NIFT Situation Test Preparation with Academy of Fashion and Art is a very comprehensive, elaborate, interactive and fun experience. It will be memorable journey which we would like to cherish. We ensure to make this journey the most eventful in your career.
- Firstly, you have to go through the NIFT Situation Test Previous Year’s Question Papers to get the basic idea of the Situation Test.
- Prepare a Tool kit comprising of stationeries like metal or plastic ruler, paper cutter or knife, scissors, sticking tap, thumb pins, glue stick or fevicol or any kind of glue marker, etc.
- Start practicing simple projects of 3D model making then gradually moving on to more complicated ones. Start with a single figure or model then slowly move on to elaborate layouts like a park, industrial layout, etc.
- After that, you gradually start to time yourself.
- Try innovating on the same model with different materials. This will enhance your material handling skills and the efficient use the materials given to you.
These were the few tips on how you should start preparing for the NIFT Situation Test. You can also enroll with us to get the mentor support, because a mentor will not only guide you but will also provide in-depth knowledge and useful tips and feedback on individual model you create. Therefore, for situation test nothing can substitute an experienced mentor training you.
NIFT Situation Test Preparation with Academy of Fashion and Art
Being among the pioneers in the NIFT Situation Test Preparation Coaching Institutes Academy of Fashion and Art has come a long way in reaching out to aspirants and offering them wings to fly high and achieve their goals. We not only have various courses related to fashion, design and arts, but we also have individual course structure, study materials, classroom as well as online training facilities for each of the course. So, as an aspirant you will find numerous courses and various course modules to suit your requirement.
Therefore, when talking about the NIFT Situation Test Preparation, we have numerous course modules and study materials to help you crack the Situation Test.
AFA SOARS TO NEW HEIGHTS IN NIFT 2019
WHERE NO OTHER TRAINING INSTITUTE HAS GONE BEFORE...
Afa Students selected in NIFT 2019
HIGHEST SELECTION IN INDIA
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive 9 Years 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2019, 633 Selection in NIFT'2019.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
Graduated from NIFT and been working from last 10 years as a Design Faculty. Best known for the kind of creative abilities he teaches and provide shoulder to the students at AFA. Introduced as one of the faculty at AFA with effective presentation skills, stimulates healthy environment in practical knowledge of art and design.
Mr. Dhruv Mishra
A young and talented faculty from AFA , graduated from college of Art, Delhi . Teaching from last 4 years . Have a good expertise in the creative aptitude field and positive attitude towards the core structure at AFA. His services are commendable and being appreciated by students . He paints the career of students in a new and unique way to step in the bright world.
Shrikant Rajpal Singh
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav