ARCH Academy, Founded in 1993, India’s largest private institution in design, fashion and related businesses, which has helped shape the business and creative landscape of these industries over the past 22 years. Backed by the resources and expertise of a global network of renowned institutions such as London College of Fashion, Nottingham Trent University (NTU),Domus Academy (Italy), and NABA (Milan) among many, ARCH Academy is able to ensure that in today’s accelerated world, ARCH students are able to achieve their personal goals by becoming game-changers and achievers.
ARCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4yr) & Postgraduate (2yr) programmes. The exam test the aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem solving aptitude of the student. ARCH invites applications for AIEED '17 towards its UG & PG programmes for Academic year 2017. This is the common entrance exam for both Delhi & Jaipur Campus.
We are proud to announce the Express Program for the coaching of entrance tests of ARCH Academy 2017. 370 AFA students selected in ARCH Academy of fashion entrance exam 2015. 1 out of 3 students selected in ARCH Academy is a AFA student
ARCH Academy delivers over 30 uniquely designed under-graduates, post-graduate and professional programs through its 4 campuses in Delhi, NOIDA, Jaipur and Mumbai, and has close to a 100% placement record. ARCH Academy is ISO 9001: 2008 Certified. ARCH Academy is a member of the Laureate International Universities network, which has a presence in 29 countries, serving more than 950,000 students.
ARCH Academy Programmes
|Undergraduate 4 YR International Programmes||Post Graduate 2 YR International Programmes||Faculty of 3 YR Vocational Programmes||Faculty of Short Term Professional Courses|
The cost of the application forms is Rs. 1100/- for the students, Request you kindly adhere with the selling price.
ARCH Academy authorize you to take submission of completely filled application form at your center and there after sent to ARCH Academy New Delhi or our representatives will collect.
Incentive on each physical application form sale will be Rs 500/-
In case of DD: on the name of “ Creative Arts Education Society” payable in New Delhi
Admission Guidelines- undergraduate Programmes
RCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4yr) & Postgraduate (2yr) programmes. The exam test the aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem solving aptitude of the student. ARCH invites applications for AIEED '17 towards its UG & PG programmes for Academic year 2017. This is the common entrance exam for both Delhi & Jaipur Campus
- Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam. Only these 10+2 Appearing or Cleared applicants are eligible for the UOR Degree component of the programme.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel norms, all students 16 years and above are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course and can therefore, also apply. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ degree in 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC embedded in the 4 year programme at ARCH.
- Students applying for 4 YR Undergraduate Interior Design program with a valid NATA score/ AIEEE rank are exempted from AIEED exam and will be called for interview directly. They Need to Fill Application Form only.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2017. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in Academic yr 2018 after clearing the interview.
Structure of AIEED Exam: Duration - 3 Hrs
|TYPE OF PAPER||TESTING PARAMETERS||NO OF Q'S||Total marks|
(CAT + GAT)
CREATIVE ABILITY TEST + GENERAL ABILITY TEST
|To assess design sensitivity, problem solving, creative skills logical reasoning & awareness on global issues||45 to 50||200|
*You can write Exams in the Online format or the Offline format. Question papers are Bilingual - Hindi & English. The Offline Exam can be answered in either language. The Online Exam needs to be answered in English only (although the questions can be read in Hindi too)
The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates. The selection of candidate is strictly merit based.
- Performance in past education field.
- AIEED exam result ( NATA/CAT/MAT AIEEE score in the respective courses).
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio.