The Rococo movement was an art movement that emerged in France and spread throughout the world in the late 17th and early 18th century. The word “Rococo” is a derivative of the French term ‘rocaille’, which means “rock and shell garden ornamentation”. Rococo features : Rococo was a result of demand for more... read more
12 Days Crash Couse for NIFT NID PEARL TDV IIAD CEED UID Entrance Exam Coaching
AFA announces Special Crash Course for NIFT / NID / TDV / IIAD / PEARL / UID / CEED entrance 2017 for 12 Days. This course is useful for the students who can't attend the regular classes due to their academic studies. This course is also useful for students of class 10th, 11th and Graduating students who would like to go for that extra mile in their preparation for NIFT / NID / IIAD / TDV / PEARL / UID / CEED entrance exams by starting early.
Course Features -
We are focusing mainly on the creative aptitude part which focuses on drawing skills as well as we start from the scratch to the advanced level where students can learn by exploring their imagination and fantasy to relate it with real world.
OUR TEAM HAS TRAINED OVER THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS WHICH ARE ALREADY A PART OF NIFT, NID, PEARL, IITS, UID, SRISHTI, SYMBIOSIS, IICD…….!
- Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by NID, NIFT and other top art and Design institutes Alumni with special emphasis on Creative Ability Test
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth.
- Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years papers and sample questions related to NID, NIFT,MIT, PEARL, SRISHTI etc.
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.
Details of Study Material Provided in NIFT / NID 12 Days Winter Crash Course.
15 books Set for preparation of NIFT/NID and other design institutes - GAT/CAT/DAT
- 5 Books on Creative Aptitude Test
- 3 Books on General Aptitude Test-Quantitative Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning
- 3 Books including Test Series-Quantitative Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning
- 1 Book on General Awareness
- 1 Book on Fashion/Design Awareness
- 1 Book on 17 Previous Years Solved Question Bank of NIFT-CAT -1999-2015 with suggested answers.
1 Book on 11 Previous Years Question Bank of NID-2004-2014 with suggested answers.
- Sectional Assignments on Creative Aptitude Test
- 6 Mock Test Papers both on CAT and GAT for NIFT with suggested answers.
- 6 Mock Test Papers for NID with suggested answers.
1. BOOK-1-Introduction to Basic Drawing Fundamentals
- Basics of Drawing -Lines and Shapes
- Gradation Chart
- Color Theory, Color Schemes and color Compositions
- Still Life Drawings, Eye Levels and Symmetrical Drawing Concepts,Object drawings from day today life.
- Perspective- Types and Usage
2. BOOK-2-Anatomy Drawing and Compositions :
- Human Body Knowledge
- Anatomy, Proportions and Divisions
- Basic and advanced Human Drawings
- Hands and Feets Study
- Human Features
- Animal and Bird Study
- Practice Exercises
3. BOOK-3-Creative and Exploratory :
- Color Rendering and Design
- Inspirational Design
- Means of Advertisement-Visual Communication
- Grid Collages
- Study of Objects and Lateral Thinking
4. BOOK-4-Imagination and Expression :
- Story Illustrations
- Pictograms and Signage
- Geometrical and Design Exercise
5. BOOK-5-(EXERCISE BOOK) Interactive and Emotive :
- Practice exercises on the topic mentioned in the Creative books to develop
- compositional sense
- placement of different figures proportionally.
- Sense of proportion.
- Drawing of human figures of different postures, action and age groups.
- Sense of solutions which is required in terms of solutions of different design entrance exam.
1] QUANTITATIVE ABILITY
This book consists of questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion and Distance.
2] COMMUNICATION ABILITY AND ENGLISH COMPREHENSION
It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, etc. It also includes exercises to comprehend a situation from a given passage.
3] ANALYTICAL ABILITY
This book is designed to test the candidate's inference and logic from the given information. It includes Analogy, Logical Sequences, Visual Reasoning Embedded Figures with Statements.
It includes topics on general awareness which is in relevance with the design entrance examination . Its compilation includes books and author, awards,nationa facts and figures, culture of India etc.
12 days (60 HOURS) Classroom coaching for NIFT, NID, UID, PEARL, CEED ENTRANCE EXAMS
Date & Time
|13 Jan||12000 /-||East Delhi||REGISTER NOW|
|13 Jan||12000 /-||North Delhi||REGISTER NOW|
|13 Jan||12000 /-||South Delhi||REGISTER NOW|
|25 Jan||12000 /-||East Delhi||REGISTER NOW|
|25 Jan||12000 /-||North Delhi||REGISTER NOW|
|25 Jan||12000 /-||South Delhi||REGISTER NOW|
CLASSES WILL BE HELD DAILY FOR 5 HOURS
….Limited seats…Apply now…! Your Success is our Aim…!!!!
Hostel Facility Avaliable.
AFA SOARS TO NEW HEIGHTS IN NIFT 2016
WHERE NO OTHER TRAINING INSTITUTE HAS GONE BEFORE...
Afa Students selected in NIFT 2016
HIGHEST SELECTION IN INDIA
What Makes Afa #1 in NIFT / NID ENTERANCE.
Highest Selection in NIFT / NID / PEARL / OTHERS in Sucessive Five Years 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
Afa Soars to new Heights in NIFT'2016, 508 Selection in NIFT'2016.
Indrajeet Singh has worked as a design educator, ex faculty of nift / pearl / coa, team member, project head and has an experience of 25 years for the design aspirants. He has also worked with several advertising agencies.. He is also renowned for photography, visualiser ...
Mr. Indrajeet Singh
Excellence and mastered in the stream of art and design. Been working from last 15 years in the same field, made her developed a good sense of practical field, aura of the current trend forecasting, solving face to face students queries and making them stand in the crowd in a unique way through her excellent and fair guidance at AFA. Best known among students for her knowledge and experience about design and architecture colleges. She also given her 100 per cent assurance towards work and responsibilities.
Mrs. Rekha Chaudhary
Talented and energetic faculty of AFA with creative mind and experience in the field of architecture . Graduated from school of planning and architecture, has worked with institute of town planners India and knowledge works. Been in the same field for 3 years and has remarked himself with lots of knowledge, intellect and brain power . Better experience about the heads and tails of the planning and architecture.
Mr. Amaan Hasan
Graduated from NIFT and been working from last 10 years as a Design Faculty. Best known for the kind of creative abilities he teaches and provide shoulder to the students at AFA. Introduced as one of the faculty at AFA with effective presentation skills, stimulates healthy environment in practical knowledge of art and design.
Mr. Dhruv Mishra
A young and talented faculty from AFA , graduated from college of Art, Delhi . Teaching from last 4 years . Have a good expertise in the creative aptitude field and positive attitude towards the core structure at AFA. His services are commendable and being appreciated by students . He paints the career of students in a new and unique way to step in the bright world.
Shrikant Rajpal Singh
Graduated from College of Art, Delhi and has an experience of 08 years. She has been a blessing for the institute in providing the best possible to the students like the other faculties at AFA. Being from an art and design background she made us proud in end number of times with solving students queries at work. She is also best known for her creativity and innovative works . Been appreciated among students for her personal care, kindness and work assurance.
Mrs. Hema Yadav