NID Studio Test includes number of task depending on the material usage, 3D modelling, aesthetic sense and development of innovative themes. I was given proper guidance on such similar task by AFA.They dig the best in me and found where I lack so to ... Read More
AFA conducted portfolio preparation classes which had an exciting and thoughtful process . I attended these sessions and did some fabulous work with the guidance of experienced faculties. I was much appreciated in my interview and that wired. ... Read More
AFA is like a platform which helped me to enhance my confidence and creative skills. I wanted to prepare for NIFT and had no idea about the pattern of examination.Then I visited NIFT campus and talked to some ... Read More
Today I am what I am because of AFA. I came here with no idea and now I am going out with great knowledge. Here I found nothing is impossible with hard work . Great teachers to guide and support. Learning was made interesting ... Read More
First of all am really thankful to the faculties of AFA. according to me AFA is the best coaching in all over india for any type of design or fine arts entrance exam. the faculty members of AFA will help you whenever you need them. My words ... Read More
Battling with Philosophy honours from Miranda House Delhi University after my 12th standard, encouraged me more to pursue my dream career, i.e. a Fashion Designer. To fulfill my dream, I joined AFA coaching for ..... Read More
The continuous and dedicated effort by the faculty of AFA thoroughly helped me to get through NIFT.I could never think I could ever get a rank like this. I was not a die hard creative person but once I got admitted here the faculty completely ... Read More
AFA has changed my life, its unique way of teaching students make this institute different from others. I lacked ideas and my drawing skills were not good. But after joining AFA not only I have overcome all ... Read More
I wanted to pursue a Fashion Design course but didn't know how to go about it.I saw the advertisement about AFA saw the AIR-1 and splendid no. of selection in NIFT/PEARL. I approached AFA and joined the classes.I could ... Read More
I didn't want to take a chance after qualifying the first round of NIFT Entrance.The Situation Test workshops offered by AFA made my dreams come true. From how to use scissors,cutter and glue to the ... Read More
I could become a NIFTIAN because of AFA.The workshops on Situation test was awesome.The process followed the faculties was of immense help. It started with planning, executing the plan, manipulation of given material ... Read More
I am happy that i got All India Rank-1 in NIFT and i am glad to be selected in NID. All credit goes to AFA which is a pioneering institute for preparation of NIFT/NID.They nurtured me well and helped in preparing a strong baseDefinitely thos . ... Read More
AFA has played a significant role in clearing my NID entrance test. The faculties offered expertise guidance in solving problems and helped me to explore the depth of creative world. I will always be thankful to AFA for their guidance ... Read More
Spurred by the surge in demand for trained human resources to homogenize the country's interests with the rest of the world, the Noida campus of FDDI in Uttar Pradesh was set up in the year 1986. The other campuses are located at Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Rohtak, Chhindwara, Jodhpur & Guna.
FDDI has been awarded 'No 1 Institute in Retail Management' by CSR magazine and has also achieved the top position in the "All India Best B- School Survey- 2013" conducted by the leading 'Business & Management Chronicle' magazine in its September 2013 issue.
Candidates are required to give (4) choices in the application form in order of his/her preference for examination centre from the above mentioned list. FDDI would allot exam centre as per availability. No request for change of date and exam centre would be entertained. The allotment of centre of examination and date will be given on first come first serve basis. While deciding centre and date of examination choice filled up in the form will be given preference. FDDI reserves right to add or cancel the exam centers listed above without assigning any reason.
Admit Card bearing the address of exam centre and date of exam for written examination will be sent to the candidates in the fourth week of May every year
The programme & campus will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of his/her rank and preference. Successful candidates will be called for the counseling in the order of their rank. Admissions will be made strictly on merit basis (Rank-wise) and counseling / admissions will continue till all the seats get filled-up.
Students will be called in the counseling in excess of the seats to cater for some students opting out during counseling.
Therefore, there are possibilities that all the seats are filled before the counseling of all called candidates is over. Candidates will be called in the counseling room as per their rank on the basis of aggregate score in the AIST.
Institute does not take any responsibility for any inconvenience caused to parents/candidates due to closure of the counseling prior to their turn.
A candidate who is allotted a seat will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 25000/- immediately on the spot at the time of counseling /admission to reserve the seat. The amount submitted shall not be refunded in case of withdrawal of admission. The candidates will be given seven working days to deposit the balance fee.
Candidates are required to fill the Application Form attached with the prospectus as per the instruction mentioned here in and send the duly filled in form along with the requisite documents to FDDI, Noida. Duly Filled application form along with requisite documents should be sent to Admisison Cell, FDDI. The important instructions for filling the form are given below.
1. A candidate can apply for more than one programme in a single form. For applying in multiple programmes candidates have to fill the programme code in accordance to their preference of programme as given in the Application Form
a. Applicants of PG programmes can apply for other PG programmes only, in the same form.
b. Applicants of UG & Integrated programmes can apply for other UG & Integrated programmes only, in the same form.
c. If a candidate wish to apply for both UG & PG programmes he / she has to fill two separate application forms.
2. Applicant can choose Date of his/her choice from the dates given in the Application form for appearing in AIST. Maximum efforts will be made to accommodate on the given date and centre on first come first serve basis. However due to infrastructure constraints a candidate may sometimes be asked to appear on other dates /centre also.
3. Candidates applying under the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Disabled) must attach an attested copy of documentary proof signed by the competent authority as admissible, along with the duly filled up Application Form.
4. Candidates applying under exemption for written exam must attach photocopy of their relevant score card or admit card along with the duly filled up Application Form.
5. Candidates is required to paste one recent passport size coloured photograph in the specified area of the form. The photograph should be pasted properly. A form without the same shall be rejected.
6. Candidates is required to fill up the personal details given in the Admit Card and sent back along with the duly filled up form. The candidates are also required to send one self-addressed envelope (Size Approx 9.5 X 4.5 inches) along with the Application Form.
7. The candidates are required to sign properly & carefully (without any overwriting/cut) in the first column provided in the Admit Card indicated as "signature of candidate (at the time of filling up the form)". In case of mismatching of the signature you will not be allowed to appear for the test.
FDDI Headquarters NOIDA
FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
A - 10 / A, Sector - 24
NOIDA - 201 301
Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Fax: +91(120) 2412556, 2411301