NIFT 2022 Results – Cut-off, NIFT CMR, Counseling Guidelines
The NIFT 2022 Results have been declared on the 17th of March, 2022. Here, you will all the post-result procedure details, like, counseling, cut-offs(Tentative), NIFT CMR, important counseling guidelines, etc.
The NIFT Final Merit List has been prepared on the basis of the results of the written test as well as the various other tests like the NIFT Situation Test and the GD/PI. The NIFT 2022 All India Ranking list is released on the official website of the institute. Students will be able to access their scorecards there.
How to check the NIFT 2022 result?
Step 1 – To download the NIFT admission documents, candidates need to go to the official website of the institute.
Step 2 – On the website, the candidate dashboard will open. Here, the candidates will be able to enter their details.
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Application number
Step 3 – After that, press the “Submit” button.
Step 4 – The outcome will be displayed on the computer screen.
Step 5 – Check it out and save it for later use.
Step 6 – Keep a printout for the admissions process.
What next after NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result?
After the declaration of the NIFT 2022 results, candidates need to check if they meet the college cutoff, and get the details of the counseling process.
NIFT Cut Off – The NIFT entrance exam is conducted every year. Only those who score above the cut-off marks are eligible forÂ NIFT Counselling 2022. You can check the cut-off marks from the official website. The authorities of the institute then shortlist the candidates based on the results. Those who meet the entrance exam’s cut-off are eligible to join the university’s academic program. The institute also releases various course and college-wise cut-off marks.
The NIFT Cut-Off will be dependent on a few factors, like:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Performance of the candidates in the exam
- Seat availability of each campus for the particular course.
- Previous Year’s cut-off trends
So, without building up the suspense, let us see the total NIFT 2022 Seat intake, CMR, & Cut-off Trends:
NIFT 2022 Seat Intake
|NIFT Colleges||No. of Seats for Admissions 2022|
*May vary as per availability and the decision of the NIFT authorities
NIFT Common Merit Rank – CMR
|Program||NIFT Common Merit Rank (CMR) – Range||Shortlisted Candidates|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||51-317||80|
|Master of Design (M.Des)||24-525||91|
|B.F.Tech- Apparel Production||11-275||40|
|Master of Fashion Management (MFM)||24-352||80|
NIFT 2022 Cut-off Trend
Follow the instructions mentioned below to check the NIFT cut-off of 2022.
- Visit the official website of NIFT, i.e., nift.ac.in
- On the Home page, click on the “Admissions” tab
- Click on the “Last Merit Rank Admitted in Admissions 2022”
- The cut off PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Download the PDF and save it for future reference
The next important question every student has in their mind is the NIFT 2022 Counseling.
NIFT 2022 Counseling Process
On May 20th, 2022, the National Institute of Fashion Technology has begun the online registration process for NIFT 2022 counseling. The counseling process will be to fill 5023 seats over its 17 colleges across India(Inclusive: Open, SC, ST, OBC(NCL), GEN-EWS, PwD (Open, SC, ST, OBCNCL) + NRI/OCI/Foreign Nationals/SAARC + State Domicile). NIFT Counseling 2022 is open to those who have successfully registered for the counseling. Candidates who have passed the NIFT entrance exam, Situation Test, and GDPI can register for NIFT 2022 counseling on the NIFT website.
The Next big question every candidate wants to know –
How do I book slots for NIFT 2022 Counselling Process?
Step 1 – Go to NIFT’s official website, which is nift.ac.in.
Step 2 â€“ Select the appropriate tab for counseling registration.
Step 3 â€“ Enter your login information, including your roll number, registration number, and date of birth.
Step 4 – After that, you must register by entering basic information such as your date of birth and registration number.
Step 5 – Upload the required documents
Step 6- Make a payment of INR 5000 for the counseling procedure registration. (as in the previous year) Following that, choice filling for college and course selection takes place.
Students are called for document verification after seat allocation is completed.
Documents Required for NIFT Counselling Verification Process
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet and Certificates (if applied for PG course)
- Category certificate
- Affidavit of provisional admission
- Bank Draft
- Transfer Certificate
- Provisional call letter, etc.
- Several Passport size photographs
Important Dates to Remember for NIFT Counseling
|Window to register for NIFT counseling||5/20/2022
|Last date to register for NIFT 2022 counseling||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to rectify the discrepancy in uploaded documents and payment||2nd week of June 2022|
|NIFT Counselling 2022 – Round 1||3rd week of June 2022|
|Beginning of the registration for NIFT counseling round 2||Last week of June 2022|
|Window to edit the registration form||1st week of July 2022|
|NIFT 2022 counseling – Round 2||2nd week of July 2022|
Important Guidelines for NIFT 2022 Counselling Process
- The counseling process at NIFT is taking place to fill 4517 seats across its 17 campuses. Candidates do not have to pay a registration fee for the first round of NIFT 2022 counseling.
- Students must input information such as their form number, date of birth, and password to register for NIFT counseling. During the online counseling session, candidates must upload a soft copy of valid documents for verification purposes.
- Candidates will receive a Zoom meeting link in their registered email id after successful registration.
- Students will be called for counseling based on their merit list and seat availability. Students can choose a seat by clicking on the computer screen in the presence of the nodal officer.
- Once a candidate gets a seat, candidates must pay the whole fee at the NIFT campus. Students will receive an allotment letter/receipt from the registration portal. which they must collect, duly signed by the nodal officer.
NIFT Rank Holders from Academy of Fashion and Arts – AFA India
The NIFT has about 5000 seats for both Undergraduates and Postgraduates, and considering the competition number of seats a very limited, the most creative and skilled students were selected. Hence, students who worked hard and dedicatedly have made it to their dream college.
Academy of Fashion and Art, an institute that helps students prepare for NIFT, NID, and UCEED entrance exams, gave more than 500 aspirants wings to secure their seats in their dream design college.
And again, like every year, at the Academy of Fashion and Art, more than 500 students from its current batch have made it to the NIFT 2022 Merit List.
Here’s the list of a few of the AFA India’s Student names and ranks who made it to the NIFT:
|SNO||NAME||NIFT RANK||AFA BRANCH|