Prepare for NIFT Entrance 2023 in Ranchi with the best NIFT coaching institute â€“ The Academy of Fashion and Art (AFA). The year 2022 has been a great year for the NIFT entrance exam aspirants preparing with AFA. All the students were able to secure an AIR with almost 99% success rate.
Prepare for NIFT Entrance 2023 in Ranchi with AFA
As to prepare for NIFT entrance 2023 will be a difficult task that demands a great deal of practice and coaching. With one of its branches in Ranchi, AFA offers the best courses for NIFT entrance exam preparation.
So, if you’re looking for the best NIFT entrance 2023 preparation coaching institute in Ranchi, look no further. Students who want to learn more about design and fashion have a hard time finding the correct resources and guidance. Therefore, AFA delivers the best courses, instructors, and resources to Ranchi to help students prepare for NIFT.
Now, before going into further details to prepare for NIFT Entrance 2023 in Ranchi, we first must know the details of the NIFT 2023 Entrance Exam.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Details
|National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Official Site||NIFT Website|
|Frequency of the Entrance||Once a year|
|Language Mode||English & Hindi|
|Test Mode||Online /Offline|
|Duration of the Exam||CAT- 3 hour, GAT – 2 hours, Situation Test – 2 hour|
|Subjects||General Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, GK & Current Affairs, Drawing Aesthetics|
|No. of NIFT Campuses||17|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No. of Test Centers||32 *(May vary depending on Total Candidates appearing for the exam)|
NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Those appearing for board/10+2 or equivalent exam in 2023 are also eligible to apply as well.
- Applicants must have passed or be taking the SSC test (10+2) with five subjects from the National Open School.
- Those with a three-year diploma can also apply.
- The candidateâ€™s age should not exceed 23.
- According to the rules, reserved category candidates receive a 5 year age relaxation.
For further details, like, program-wise eligibility, seat reservations, and seat intakes you must refer to the NIFT 2023 Prospectus available on their website.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 preparation in Ranchi â€“ Exam Pattern and Syllabus
At AFA Ranchi, prepare for NIFT Entrance 2023, where we offer a comprehensive understanding of the complete NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 syllabus. Knowing the curriculum and exam pattern aids in strategizing the plan to prepare for the NIFT entrance exam at a specific time and avoids any kind of uncertainties.
When you prepare for the NIFT Entrance 2023 exam at Ranchi AFA, you will first receive a full description of the syllabus, its goals, examination patterns, scoring tips and tactics, and how to organize your preparation for NIFT Entrance 2023.
Knowing the most up-to-date syllabus, exam, pattern, and study material will help you sketch out a path to your objective. It creates a psychologically secure setting in which the student can begin and comprehend the course. It makes it possible to prepare for the NIFT 2023.
Usually, the NIFT CAT and GAT will be held in February, while the NIFT Situation Test is expected to be held in April/May. The selection procedure is divided into phases. Therefore, proper preparation is required, as offered by the top NIFT coaching in Ranchi – AFA. This is why we recommend that you begin your preparation early in order to leverage on the time you have available. You will be able to also evenly distribute your daily study routine for both your boards and the NIFT Entrance Exam.
NIFT 2023 CAT Preparation in Ranchi
The NIFT CREATIVE ABILITY TEST or CAT is an offline test. It consists of three subjective questions that must be answered in three hours. Among other things, the NIFT CAT tests a student’s innovative skills, basic drawing and design skills, design aesthetics, and color.
Because the NIFT CAT accounts for almost 50% of the overall exam weightage, it is critical to do well on this initial exam of the NIFT entrance exam. At AFA, the best NIFT Coaching, most of the major areas are covered in the exam syllabus, which necessitates solid theoretical understanding and practice to demonstrate.
The finest place to learn about the fundamentals and professional practice of drawing is at AFA Ranchi. To educate students in their specialty courses, we have instructors from NIFT, celebrities, visiting researchers, and scholars. It allows students to engage with one another, receive advice from professionals, and learn more quickly. The major topics covered by AFA’s excellent course plan are listed below.
- Design Theory
- Drawing Fundamentals
- Color Terminology
- Natural & Geometrical Thinking
- Visual Logic
- Theme Development
- Use of Measurement & Proportions
- Picture Analysis
- Graphics & Pictograms
- Story Pictures
- Lateral Thinking
- Presentation Techniques
- Ornaments & Motifs
- Expression & Emotions
- Understanding Light & Shading
- Mood, Theme & Color Inter-Relationship
- Imagination & Doodling
- 3D Visualization
NIFT 2023 GAT Preparation in Ranchi
The NIFT 2023 GAT comprises 100 questions that a candidate has to answer in 2 hours. This will test a candidateâ€™s reasoning, communication and comprehensive skills, and general awareness of the industry and country.
NIFT GAT is conducted right after NIFT CAT, on the same day of the exam with a break of one hour in between. NIFT GAT carries 30% of the exam weightage and also includes negative marking. 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
Consistent practice, speed, and full knowledge of the concepts are all required for the NIFT GAT. There are majorly five components to the exam, and the syllabus is as extensive as any other.
To prepare for NIFT GAT practice and doubt clearing classes becomes significant and accordingly, AFA goes about its apparent responsibilities. It gives 24*7 hours of online support and doubt-clearing sessions from well-informed faculty members.
- Quantitative Ability (Fractions, Rate of Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Work and Task, etc.)
- GK and Current Affairs (Read Newspaper and stay updated with current Affairs)
- Analytical Ability & Logical Ability (Syllogism, Alphabet & Eligibility Test, Analogy & Data Sufficiency, Input-Output, Number Sequence, Blood Relations, Directions, and Time Sequence)
- Communication Ability and English Comprehension (Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Meaning, Correct Spelling, Word Substitutes, Idioms & Phrases, and so on)
NIFT 2023 Situation Test Preparation with the best NIFT Coaching in Ranchi
You have to prepare for the NIFT 2023 Situation Test if you want to prepare for NIFT Entrance 2023, from the best NIFT Coaching in Ranchi, the Academy of Fashion and Art.
NIFT SITUATION TEST is the test conducted in the second phase of the NIFT entrance. The pragmatic test looks at a student’s perception expertise, speed, using time effectively, observation skills, and efficient material handling skills.
The NIFT Situation Test decides the general position of the NIFT selection test. Our course plan and curriculum with video tutorials etc, is far reaching, pragmatic, and goal based. The Situation Test contributes to the overall selection criterion. And to prepare for the NIFT Entrance 2023 we provide the best of skill enhancement classes offered at AFA Ranchi.
Academy of Fashion and Art Ranchi â€“ NIFT Situation Test Preparation Module
Students are required to produce a 3D model and submit a write-up that explains the model’s approach and practicality in the most convincing way possible.
The NIFT Situation Test questions are divided into three categories: create a concept, product, and space. The question changes every year depending on the current trend with respect to social events or happenings, etc.
The Academy of Fashion and Art, with an extensive course structure that provides tailored coaching to each student with their shortcomings and strengths, we prepare students from the ground up to become professionals. The aspirantsÂ are given a variety of ordinary materials to work with in order to make a design and a piece of paper on which to note downÂ their write-up.
The students in this NIFT Situation Test are evaluated based on the following:
- Space Visualisation
- Model presentation & Idea
- Color Scheme
- Construction Skill
- Composition of Elements
- Innovative & Creative use of given material, etc.
How to Prepare for NIFT entrance 2023 Situation Test with AFA Ranchi?
- Begin by attentively reviewing the papers from the previous year. Obtain a thorough understanding of the exam design, questions, and a method for evaluating your preparation.
- Begin by developing small and short forms. Begin slowly and gradually increase your speed as you gain experience.
- Utilize the materials offered by the NIFT institute. Practicing with them can help you expertise it and prevent you from freaking out around exam time.
- Concentrate more on your observation abilities and exercise them on a daily basis.
- Learn how to handle materials effectively and efficiently. It will help you create the best possible creative designs.
- Pay close attention to the design’s features, such as the outline, any text, neatness, and stability.
- Practice as if you’re delivering an exam. Make a 3D model with a description and have it assessed by seniors or experts.
- Consistency is key
- Keep an eye on the surrounding literature and consider the innovation.
- Be calm and confident.
AFA Ranchi will assist you to prepare for NIFT entrance 2023 Situation Test â€“ The Write-up
It’s crucial to make an impression with your writing. The NIFT Situation Test requires you to be straightforward and provide a clear explanation for the concept behind your 3D model. It is tough to make the examiner grasp every aspect of it that to when you will not be present during the assessment of your 3D model. But not any longer; AFA Ranchi is the premier coaching centre in the city, with a 14-year track record of 100% success in the NIFT entrance exam.
Some small tips for writing a good write-up for the NIFT Situation Test are:
- Talk about what inspired you
- Try giving it a unique, relatable, and creative name to your 3D model – Speaks your vision
- Write to-the-point
- Write short paragraphs with bullets points
- Neat handwriting
- Be ORIGINAL
- Use only black or blue pens for the write-up
- Be crisp with your 3D model idea
- Underline the important aspects
- Be informative about the aspects, color scheme, and angles of the 3D model
- Mention the techniques that you are using
- Material usage mentions enhance your write-up
Why Academy of Fashion and Art is the Best NIFT Coaching in Ranchi?
As you have already gone through the complete blog, it is self-explanatory the quality of education and service we offer. AFA is the best coaching to prepare for NIFT entrance 2023 in Ranchi. AFA, the No.1 NIFT Coaching in Ranchi, offers various courses with the goal to build confidence in students, nurturing their skills, and providing the best source to prepare and crack the NIFT entrance exam. Various teaching modes like Online mode, Classroom coaching, and customizable programs like 1 Year Full-time NIFT coaching, NIFT crash course, etc are available to help you become the NIFT 2023 Topper.
Wondering how to reach The Academy of Fashion and Art, Ranchi