The entrances are almost there and now you should only work on your positives. In all design exams, they don’t check you on how well you draw, but how confident you are with your skill.
So, now, prioritise, work on what you know the best! Show the examiner your positive areas and get rid of your flaws, Convert all to your style! Drawing is one for the biggest concern for all students, everybody thinks, they do not have a good hand at it and no matter how much you work on it, drawing is one area where you have tremendous scope of improvement and there is never and end as to this is the level of perfection. Thus, the trick is that how much you know, good or bad, just stick to it.
- Make yourself confident while you draw. Show that confidence in your lines, in your strokes!
- Do not use the eraser often. Because, even if you attain a better pose, the marks that you tried a lot of times remain there, and the examiner knows about it!
- Make guidelines (grids) for your reference, eg. For making isometric views or showing perspective. Do not worry, It shows your intelligence.
- Show pressure variations in your lines. It has 2 advantages; shows that you have control on your hand and you can show that you have the knowledge of light and shadow.
- Colouring, if you are weak at it, Do not use a lot of colours. Play safe and use a limited palette, but do it with confidence.
- Filling colour in the whole picture is NO RULE! You can colour some areas, and leave the others blank.
- Do not give everything a black outline. Most of the times, it is NOT required. To give the effect, use the darker shade of the same colour!
Be confident of whatever you know! And trust your instincts! Keep these simple tips in mind and you will be a winner!
All the Best !