Designers are the one’s who fulfill people’s aspirations. Their job is to anticipate what is going to b trending & how are people going to react about it. It is their passion to create what should be the statement of the coming times & do it in a way that their client looks at it & realises that he/she wants it. That is what a good designer does for his clients.
A good designer:
- Solves a problem, by giving a product aesthetics that just fit it right & functionality which makes it wanted.
- Anticipates the mood & trends & translates it into his/her designs.
- Who is multi-dimentional; knows what goes along with his main product line & creates what will be a a good accessory to go along with.
- Manages his/her finances in a way that takes care of the people dependent on him for their earnings.
- One who believes in hand-on working, who’d get on to working for his designs because what he has in mind, can never be translated as good by no one.
- Who works hard & parties harder. A designer’s job is pretty tiring, thus, he/ she needs to maintain a good work-life balance.
- Who is creative enough to stand out amongst the thousands who give the same product.